PDA

View Full Version : Vivid's Evo for sale

Tarmac02
10-15-2004, 06:49 AM
http://www.vrsm.vividracing.com/main/evonmotion.jpg

http://vrsm.vividracing.com/index.php?src=news&prid=277&category=Project%20EVO%20VIII

Does anyone have enough dough? LOL...

Seriously though I've seen this car in person a few times, ridden in it once, and chased it up and down Palomar once. Dan from Vivid is a friend of a friend and the car is amazing. Not a trailer queen either. He's driven it from AZ to CA numerous times without incident. Anyone who does buy it will have an AMAZING car.[/img]

GokuSSJ4
10-15-2004, 08:30 AM
but how much ???
i can only imagine the amount of money they have invested :shock:

Muramasa
10-15-2004, 10:17 AM
Think of how much abuse they put on that poor car!

gofaster87
10-15-2004, 12:33 PM
Sorry man it may be nice but that checkerboard vinyl is enough to make me cringe. Ruins the fun in building your own car if you buy somebody elses project and you inherit their problems as well. Dont worry about the price Goku you have a better looking car anyways.

GokuSSJ4
10-15-2004, 12:54 PM
Sorry man it may be nice but that checkerboard vinyl is enough to make me cringe. Ruins the fun in building your own car if you buy somebody elses project and you inherit their problems as well. Dont worry about the price Goku you have a better looking car anyways.

do it !

Tarmac02
10-15-2004, 06:35 PM
Price it is going for is 45k... as far abuse is concerned, it's no more abuse than any of us have put on our cars. I'm also of the mindset of not buying a modified car. The Greddy T67 kit is fairly new to the car. May or June I believe. I don't care for the checkerboard look either but it was done for some JDM mag photoshoot as homage to some racecar over in japan. Dan is a good guy and I'm sure if anyone had problems with parts or whatever he'd be willing to help to some extent.

gofaster87
10-15-2004, 06:47 PM

do it !

You do it!!!!!