PDA

View Full Version : University Village Meet!!! (UCR) 10-28

G2FAST
10-27-2004, 08:19 PM
Hey guys, there is going to be a meet at University Village on the top floor of the new parking structure. University Village is located a few blocks away from UCR. The meet will be held on thursday 10-28 and we will be there from 7p.m. until whenever. All cars are welcome to come but please no stunts (burnouts, revving, etc.) So far there are going to be 2-4 supras, 300zx TT, 350Z's, and quite a few 240's, wrx's, G35's and a few other that i dont know off of the top of my head. The meet was started by another member on here that goes by AllAboutDaZ (Supra Forum), so im sure he will have more info for everyone. Depending on how good the turnout is or if there is a lot of interest then we will try to setup something more organized and maybe setup one day a month to meet. If you plan on showing then post up so we can get an idea of how many cars will be there.

Directions:

If your coming from the 60 freeway going west then you will exit University and make a right, go down less then a quarter mile and make a right into the driveway where starbucks is. Follow that to the back and you should see the structure right infront of you.

If your coming from the 60 freeway going east then you do the same as if you were coming from the 60 west. Hope that isnt too confusing.

Hope to see a few of you there.

Kobrevo
11-10-2005, 09:49 AM
Is this going to happen again? I would love to see the cars at my old college!

andyluk
11-19-2005, 09:46 PM
is this gonna be happen again?!
i m currently living in UCR dorms....
i would love to see all these cars...

Kobrevo
11-20-2005, 08:01 PM

Which dorm and do you own an exotic type car? Me hopes an evo! I am interested in seeing this meet happen again too.

G2FAST
11-20-2005, 10:29 PM
Haven't done this in sometime, we now have the Chino Hills meet thats huge.

andyluk
11-22-2005, 08:51 PM

Which dorm and do you own an exotic type car?* Me hopes an evo! I am interested in seeing this meet happen again too.

im dorming @ Pentland Hills...
but unfortunately...i dun own an exotic type of car....
but i m planning to buy an EVO tho~
:D :D :D :D