PDA

View Full Version : hawk blue pads

jondukes
10-30-2004, 08:28 PM
ordered my hawk blue pads on friday from porterfeild enterprise ,they were very knowledgeable,and the girl that helped me schooled me (that really turns me on when chicks know whatsup with the car/race seen)i should be more than ready to run hard at the track and brownbos here i come,i got front and rear with some extra fluid,it was a custom cut/grind and got shipped out three hours later!
i hit up a few vendors/people here on so-cal but no response,some advice: return your calls promptly cuz i hate thinking people dont want my money after all customers and your customer service are what keep/eliminate you in business

leaveit2bevo
10-30-2004, 10:28 PM
ya porterfield is sweet most of the people who work there are girls and are hot.

trannb
10-30-2004, 11:09 PM
I ended up going in to pick mine up...but how much did they charge for shipping?

jondukes
10-31-2004, 01:56 AM
13 dollars for shipping ,tax is what hurt

jondukes
10-31-2004, 01:58 AM
oh yeah thanks to trannb for putting me up on porterfield, i might have also gotten a new hotty to date(porterfield hotty)

Coolguy949
10-31-2004, 02:10 AM
hey, Jonathan, got your message. Sorry I couldnt get back to you in time to order you the pads, i've been out of reach since thursday working crazy hours.

Enjoy your new pads!

jondukes
10-31-2004, 02:41 AM
ive been working hard too i know what you mean,i would wrather give you the bus. before some large corp.,thats why i always try you first cuz you da man,but with the way works been and other obligations i felt rushed so i just got them to eliminate any worries stopping me from enjoying beautiful track sessoins,i def will enjoy them but probably alot more from you cuz they would have been cheaper(HINT:MYEVOSTORE HAS GREAT PRICES),peace Rob,JON