PDA

View Full Version : Show us your cans at the AWJ monthly meet Thurs Nov. 4th

Tarmac02
10-31-2004, 09:59 PM
Hey it's always good to have the regulars there. SolarX, Chris, Alfredo, STITHIS, Snoop, Gevo and bunch of others ... always better to see more. We're getting closer to meeting the subies numbers. There will be a small raffle like last time,... shop towels, synthetic oil and whatnot but hey it's free right?

Only thing we ask is that this time, if you can, bring a non-perishable food item. The AWJunkies are doing a food drive for the upcoming holidays and any contribution is appreciated.

Remember the usual ettiquite(sp?)... no ricer flybys and revving in the lot. No practicing your AWD dorifto, and although they're an easy target, don't race the little honda hatch club that tries to antagonize everyone... they aren't worth it. LOL

If you've never been there

Pat & Oscars (although far back in the lot by Kmart to stay out of sight, out of mind) in
Mission Valley on the corner of Qualcomm Way and Rio San Diego Dr

if you need better directions do a search on the P&O website or one of the other regulars will chime in....

see you there

Chris in SD
11-01-2004, 06:40 PM
I can't make it this week...

I'm sure you'll understand: I have been given a 92', $4.4 million boat to watch this week. And darn, my g/f is bringing her hottie friend over on Thurs and Fri night to help us "break it in". The video camera will be documenting the festivities...

snoop
11-01-2004, 06:45 PM
I can't make it this week...

I'm sure you'll understand: I have been given a 92', $4.4 million boat to watch this week. And darn, my g/f is bringing her hottie friend over on Thurs and Fri night to help us "break it in". The video camera will be documenting the festivities...

I can take the video :lol:

gevo
11-01-2004, 08:03 PM
Do you need a fluffer? :lol:

IRONEVO
11-01-2004, 08:44 PM
cocktail........

Tarmac02
11-03-2004, 09:48 PM
hope to see some of you tomorrow...

I'll be there after I get out of the academy for the day.... really tired

peace

evo8jedi
11-04-2004, 09:13 AM
I'm supposed to have duty tonight... I'm trying to pull some strings to get out of it... dont know how well thats going to work... I've always got something thats keeping me from going to this one meet!

Tarmac02
11-04-2004, 10:54 PM
good to see some of you like always... 2 MRs there tonight! woot woot..

sorry I had to bail out early... my new schedule has me all jacked up