PDA

View Full Version : new here

yayitzian
11-09-2004, 01:06 AM
like punkrocker john, i'm a newb and subaru owner too.
i have a 2002 wrx. this sunday john and I went to el mirage, where we found a black evo who was on this board and we played around in the dirt and mud. luckily for the evo, he left before we did, while we decided to stay around and get fined for playing in the mud haha.

just waitin for the evo guys to post the videos of us messing around in the mud and dirt.

-ian

drmosh
11-09-2004, 01:14 AM
like punkrocker john, i'm a newb and subaru owner too.
i have a 2002 wrx. this sunday john and I went to el mirage, where we found a black evo who was on this board and we played around in the dirt and mud. luckily for the evo, he left before we did, while we decided to stay around and get fined for playing in the mud haha.

just waitin for the evo guys to post the videos of us messing around in the mud and dirt.

-ian

you guys got fined? that's weak... welcome to the boards...

yayitzian
11-09-2004, 01:46 AM
yea 50 bucks. we were only allowed in the dry dirt areas. but i mean...you can't go offroading and not come back with SOME mud on your car k.

in my opinion, 50 bucks was worht a day's worth of fun. hhaa of course...0 dollars would have been clutch too.

grico42
11-09-2004, 08:45 AM
hehe dust just as well as mud. Plus dust dosent screw up your paint as much when you wash it off. hehe. I still want to go out to El Mirage though. Wasn't there talk of a evo meet there?

punkrockerjohn
11-09-2004, 04:26 PM
from what i understand johnson valley would be better as the lake beds are un regulated... and theres five of them... i will probably go in the next week or so, and will post a small review...

p.s. what up Ian