PDA

View Full Version : Help installing grounding kit...

Boosted
11-26-2004, 03:15 PM
ok just picked up a grounding kit from evo neil and im not sure if its nesecarily possible to mount this thing from what i have seen but if i can figure it out...

Can someone post some close upp pics ot where each ground goes? the instrucionts i have are half a sheet of paper and 3/4 of that is a warning label

THanks
Boosted

BOVBILLY
11-26-2004, 03:20 PM
ok just picked up a grounding kit from evo neil and im not sure if its nesecarily possible to mount this thing from what i have seen but if i can figure it out...

Can someone post some close upp pics ot where each ground goes? the instrucionts i have are half a sheet of paper and 3/4 of that is a warning label

THanks
Boosted

BOOSTED, YOU CAN LOOK AT MINE ON SUNDAY. IT IS SIMPLE AS HELL TO INSTALL. OR WE CAN MEET UP TOMORROW!!!!!!!

toku-one
11-26-2004, 03:20 PM
this might help
http://forums.evolutionm.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=13345

ovenmit331
11-26-2004, 03:22 PM
just a thought? what good is a grounding kit? besides fancy shiny wires in your bay?

BOVBILLY
11-26-2004, 03:23 PM
just a thought? what good is a grounding kit? besides fancy shiny wires in your bay?

I WOULD SAY HYPER GROUND. THEY ARE THE ORIGINATORS. PLUS, I AM SPONSORED BY THEM. :D

ovenmit331
11-26-2004, 03:26 PM

I WOULD SAY HYPER GROUND. THEY ARE THE ORIGINATORS. PLUS, I AM SPONSORED BY THEM. :D

no no no, not what IS A GOOD grounding kit, but WHAT GOOD IS A grounding kit? does it really do anything for ya?

egui42
11-26-2004, 03:41 PM
More efficient electrical system I think. Either way it is not worth the money as far as I am concern.

rino
11-30-2004, 10:47 PM
some people like the bling, leave it at that.

Boosted
11-30-2004, 11:29 PM
I dontwant it for the bling IW ant it for the efficiency purposes plus i got it for 20 bones

Boosted
11-30-2004, 11:37 PM
this might help
http://forums.evolutionm.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=13345

by the wya thanks alot man that really helps now my problem is figuring out how to connect it to the battery for the grounding purpose becasue the adaptor it comes with doesnt lok like its going ot fit...

turbrodude
12-01-2004, 12:27 AM
The best way to install a grounding kit is to first, put one end in the nearest round metal receptacle. Second, route the wires slowly into the receptacle so as not to take up too much space inside (you might need it later in the week). Third, drop the other end into the receptacle.

When you're all done ask yourself "Why the hell did I buy that thing?"

Ralliartpnoi
12-03-2004, 03:03 AM
you can look at my hks hyperground for a general idea of how it should go on dude, just hit me up if u wanna check it out...i think we live near each other rite? i think we were supposed to meet up one of these days werent we? RS brethren lol!

Boosted
12-04-2004, 01:35 AM

because it was 20 bucks fram neil :D

nine4surfah
12-04-2004, 02:25 AM
I honestly didin't notice any difference! Installation was a waste of time.....Next time I feel like wasting any more time I think ill remove it.

turbrodude
12-04-2004, 03:17 AM

I'll sell you a 5 pound bag of steaming shit for $20 and you install it in your back seat. I guarantee you will have better results and go faster with my bag of shit, then a grounding kit. The stink emitted from behind you will make your drive faster for sure. Paypal me and I'll throw in free shipping. ;)

EVO Neil
12-04-2004, 07:55 AM

I'll sell you a 5 pound bag of steaming shit for $20 and you install it in your back seat. I guarantee you will have better results and go faster with my bag of shit, then a grounding kit. The stink emitted from behind you will make your drive faster for sure. Paypal me and I'll throw in free shipping. ;)

No need to get rude. Please express you opinion is a less graphic manner. I'd delete the above post except you'd complain that I did it because I sold the grounding kit, but that's not why it deserves to be deleted. As the saying goes, if you not part of the solution you must be part of the problem. Please clean up future posts and consider yourself warned.

Boosted
12-04-2004, 01:51 PM
hahah dude when did I ever say I was planning on going faster? no where did I ever make the claim I would be gaining 200 whp power from this. I simply wanted it for the positive effect it can have on the electronic system in our cars.

yup I bet you feel cool now...

EvoVIII
12-04-2004, 03:22 PM
becareful on short circuting ur car

turbrodude
12-05-2004, 01:51 AM
I simply wanted it for the positive effect it can have on the electronic system in our cars.

What positive effect? Is it gonna help your electronics phone home and find E.T.? Is it gonna help you pass a smog check? I feel cool? You're the one who thinks it cool cuz you got bling bling under the hood. If it doesn't make the car faster or safer, why do it? I'm just trying to help you guys.

Boosted
12-12-2004, 03:40 PM
dude when did i ever say I was going to be faster or wanted it for the bling?

Gear Grinder
12-12-2004, 06:50 PM
I simply wanted it for the positive effect it can have on the electronic system in our cars.

What positive effect? Is it gonna help your electronics phone home and find E.T.? Is it gonna help you pass a smog check? I feel cool? You're the one who thinks it cool cuz you got bling bling under the hood. If it doesn't make the car faster or safer, why do it? I'm just trying to help you guys.
I just had a problem where my power would crap out after 5k rpm. when we opened it up and found that one of these so called usless grounding wires had come loose. we hooked it back up and the problem was gone. How do you explane that?

Ralliartpnoi
12-12-2004, 10:06 PM
haha, my alibi for having a ground system is... i want better fuel mileage, i dont give a crap if it gave me .1hp

gofaster87
12-12-2004, 11:13 PM
I personally think its a waste but to each his own. Everybody has their own way going about things. All Id like to see is one decent installation of these wires in which they are not hanging all over the place. There is a way to install a full grounding kit cleanly and out of sight.

GokuSSJ4
12-13-2004, 11:13 AM
i never seen such a large group buying grounding kits, when you can spend your money some place else. To each his own, but like Sam said it please make it look good.