PDA

View Full Version : RRE mueller

jondukes
11-27-2004, 04:44 PM
last night was very interesting,i recieved a call in the afternoon and Sheila(sp?)told me that if i could get down to RRE that my car could be aligned,i arrived and was very suprised at the amount of time ,effort,and dedication that goes into customer cars at RRE,(i had no idea,this man does this all day and night,and really has no time for internet /phone calls)customer cars are first priority their ,and the wait wich i thaught (at first)was long, is so; because the man has a waiting list that doesnt end,and gives part of his 20+ years experiance to every car he works on wich dont happen fast,he stayed and worked on my car till about two in the morning(also Trannb and Alonzo were major major help) assuring everything was perfect and to his standards
i highly suggest the sway bar ,trailing arm bushings and alignment my car is much faster now because i can use and maintain the power i already have(its a whole new beast)and consider the wait as the price of perfection and experiance,special thanks to Mueller ,Trannb, Alonzo,and Sheila RRE rocks!!!!

Boosted
11-27-2004, 05:00 PM
damn so you did get the rre alignment and 25mm sway with bushings? now im jealous cus thats what I need :D

GokuSSJ4
11-27-2004, 07:25 PM
last night was very interesting,i recieved a call in the afternoon and Sheila(sp?)told me that if i could get down to RRE that my car could be aligned,i arrived and was very suprised at the amount of time ,effort,and dedication that goes into customer cars at RRE,(i had no idea,this man does this all day and night,and really has no time for internet /phone calls)customer cars are first priority their ,and the wait wich i thaught (at first)was long, is so; because the man has a waiting list that doesnt end,and gives part of his 20+ years experiance to every car he works on wich dont happen fast,he stayed and worked on my car till about two in the morning(also Trannb and Alonzo were major major help) assuring everything was perfect and to his standards
i highly suggest the sway bar ,trailing arm bushings and alignment my car is much faster now because i can use and maintain the power i already have(its a whole new beast)and consider the wait as the price of perfection and experiance,special thanks to Mueller ,Trannb, Alonzo,and Sheila RRE rocks!!!!

now you understand why i speak highly of John M & RRE :cool:
wait till you get the JIC's tune by John, the same way you are suprise the way the car handles , the same will be with the suspension. There is a reason behind my madness of posting about RRE its an experience you never forget. After getting the alignment , sway & bushings done you can never go back to a stock evo. The way the car handles its completly amazing compare to stock.

Blak94GSX
11-27-2004, 11:07 PM
Kool Aid for everyone!

rammsteinmatt
11-28-2004, 06:08 PM
damn so you did get the rre alignment and 25mm sway with bushings? now im jealous cus thats what I need :D

anyone know the price on this grand setup

GokuSSJ4
11-28-2004, 06:53 PM

anyone know the price on this grand setup

its been discuss before
here is some prices
rear swaybar 180.00
bushings 90.00
alignment 100.00
+ installation
for more questions email [email protected]

gofaster87
11-28-2004, 07:24 PM
Kool Aid for everyone!

In n Out for you!!!!!

nijikon5
11-28-2004, 08:44 PM
Alonzo = Orlando btw

leaveit2bevo
11-29-2004, 12:51 PM
wait till you get the JIC's tune by John, the same way you are suprise the way the car handles , the same will be with the suspension. There is a reason behind my madness of posting about RRE its an experience you never forget. After getting the alignment , sway & bushings done you can never go back to a stock evo. The way the car handles its completly amazing compare to stock.

all goku really knows is how good the jic are off track, he dosent spend enough time on track to really know.

GokuSSJ4
11-29-2004, 01:08 PM

all goku really knows is how good the jic are off track, he dosent spend enough time on track to really know.

last i heard you were having problems tracking the car period. LOL BRING IT ON WOOD PUSHER !!!!
ill show you my wonderful lines at the track :wink:

leaveit2bevo
11-29-2004, 01:12 PM
you cant blame me for my supid ecu thinking its running lean when it isnt, anyways you know ill spank you on the track

Blak94GSX
11-29-2004, 01:14 PM
Heh JonDukes seemed to be having a good time at the track yesterday! He also turned in some really nice lap time for his first track day.

GokuSSJ4
11-29-2004, 01:17 PM
Heh JonDukes seemed to be having a good time at the track yesterday! He also turned in some really nice lap time for his first track day.

that was not his first track event, more like #4. an some instruction with Otto.

Blak94GSX
11-29-2004, 01:21 PM
Ah, well whatever then! :p

I didn't realize he had been to 4 times as many track events as you Goku...

leaveit2bevo
11-29-2004, 01:23 PM
hahahhahahah

GokuSSJ4
11-29-2004, 01:28 PM
Ah, well whatever then! :p

I didn't realize he had been to 4 times as many track events as you Goku...

what !! you had to edit your post :roll: hahaha !!

gofaster87
11-29-2004, 08:05 PM
I have some gravel shocks if you want to trade Thomas.

leaveit2bevo
11-29-2004, 09:02 PM
sounds like a deal

GokuSSJ4
11-29-2004, 09:34 PM
I have some gravel shocks if you want to trade Thomas.

tell me about it !!!
lol i might do better doing ralli events

jondukes
11-29-2004, 09:35 PM
just to update this great mod saved me three seconds off my laptime ,compared to last friday the (nov 19) when tires were probably better after one warm-up lap
RRE rocks!!!!!

turbrodude
11-29-2004, 09:48 PM
No kidding.. Jondukes rocked the track with a 1:32. Congrats!! Did you get lap times at the last Redline event when we ran the same configuration counterclockwise? I ended up running almost exactly the same times both directions. The only difference was that last time (running CCW) I had DMS suspension. This time was stock. 1:35.x both ways though. Different set of Advans, and 30 degrees colder too!!

Knower
11-30-2004, 05:20 AM
Alonzo = Orlando btw

Haha, thanks Frank. I was wondering who "Alonzo" was :wink:

Jondukes, you had me laughing at Alonzo because all my life I've had interesting interpretations of my name (not that it bothers me at all), but I'd never EVER heard that one. Glad you thought the wait was worth it. I just loosen/tighten bolts as per directions :twisted:

EDIT: I'm really glad you had a good time at the track and I had a little time to talk to you. It seems that the last two events I've had such little time to walk around and talk to everyone competing. I think I only talked to 2 or 3 new people this whole event. Gonna have to make it a point to do that next time.

jondukes
11-30-2004, 09:09 AM
sorry for screwing your name up Orlando,im very bad with names unless its like john or mike or something simple,yeah the wait was very worth it,now im already contemplating JIC's(im so addicted)
turbrodude:my times the 22nd was a best of 1.37(CCW),then on the 19TH i did a 1.35,and a 1.32 on the 28th

trannb
11-30-2004, 10:56 AM
im so addicted

:twisted:

GokuSSJ4
11-30-2004, 10:57 AM
join the club man

Knower
12-01-2004, 01:41 PM
sorry for screwing your name up Orlando,im very bad with names unless its like john or mike or something simple,yeah the wait was very worth it,now im already contemplating JIC's(im so addicted)
turbrodude:my times the 22nd was a best of 1.37(CCW),then on the 19TH i did a 1.35,and a 1.32 on the 28th

No worries, Jon. I'm horrible with names too. You know, I was thinking about it, and I think Mueller definitely helped you out, but are you sure the TWINE mod didn't help you out some too?

http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/album317/DSCN5181.sized.jpg

http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/album317/DSCN5182.sized.jpg

Yes folks, that's not zip ties....that's TWINE holding that o2 sensor harness up. :shock: :twisted:

ultraflip
12-01-2004, 02:05 PM
There were some truley amazing drivers at the eoc... My best time was a 1.38.... Sucks i couldnt do the time trial... Hopefulley next time i wont have a somewhat stock evo =P

Skiracer
12-01-2004, 02:16 PM
I think i remember Mark saying that Otto runs 1:25 in a stock Evo at SoW

Knower
12-01-2004, 02:39 PM
There were some truley amazing drivers at the eoc... My best time was a 1.38.... Sucks i couldnt do the time trial... Hopefulley next time i wont have a somewhat stock evo =P

How come you couldn't do the time trial?

Paul Kendall
12-01-2004, 03:17 PM
The "dirt surfing" scared him.

ultraflip
12-01-2004, 03:30 PM
The "dirt surfing" scared him.

haha... That about sums it up right there... That whole noise of rocks in my brakes got to me.... Haha im stilll cleaning the dirt outta my interior too

jondukes
12-01-2004, 05:44 PM
No worries, Jon. I'm horrible with names too. You know, I was thinking about it, and I think Mueller definitely helped you out, but are you sure the TWINE mod didn't help you out some too

ahhh i knew those pictures would surface at some point,orlando you ass,haha,yes everyone im ghetto an i used twine to keep my o2 sensor from hitting my exhaust!

GokuSSJ4
12-01-2004, 08:05 PM
ghetto fabolous :P