PDA

View Full Version : Install Transmission and Transfer Case

QuickShifter
12-13-2004, 01:21 PM
Anyone know of a good place or person to remove my transmission and t-case for a good price????????????????????????????????????????????? ????

any help is always appreciated

turbrodude
12-13-2004, 02:54 PM
Remove it and then what? Put it in the trunk? ;)
Roadraceengineering will do whatever job you want, done right.
I would do it if you paid me enough money. Haven't done it on an Evo yet, but need the practice. Have plenty of AWD eclipses under my belt. ;)

QuickShifter
12-13-2004, 04:50 PM
even though eclipse AWD is quite similar.........Ive already made an appointment with road race......plus i know thell do a bulletproof job the first time. Their price is probably unbeatable too

The Emperor
12-16-2004, 05:56 PM
even though eclipse AWD is quite similar.........Ive already made an appointment with road race......plus i know thell do a bulletproof job the first time. Their price is probably unbeatable too

how much for labor?

Ralliartpnoi
12-23-2004, 02:24 AM
next week im going to put in my clutch and my new dp, i never done it before so i know imma take the whole day or maybe more. anybody have any resources or diy's to clutch replacement/installs. oh yeah and if anybody wants to lend a hand u can PM me, ill probably need as much help possible.

donatevo
12-23-2004, 09:16 AM
next week im going to put in my clutch and my new dp, i never done it before so i know imma take the whole day or maybe more. anybody have any resources or diy's to clutch replacement/installs. oh yeah and if anybody wants to lend a hand u can PM me, ill probably need as much help possible. Ralph, Goodluck on the Tranny and your new DP!

Ralliartpnoi
12-26-2004, 05:31 AM
haha thx! thx alot to u for the DP haha, hey if u have free time wanna help me out?

.:Reckless
01-03-2005, 11:50 AM
What up Quickshifter....? Itīs Mike fool. Iīm in spain and tried calling you befor couldnīt get a hold of anyone. I figured i would be able to get a hold of you here... So what up? Did you get your car ish all sorted out? Well iīll try to reach you again soon. Happy new years to you and everyone else. Iīll be back on the the 5th. Shit is outta control here. Peace, take it easy. :D

JanSolo
01-03-2005, 11:52 AM
What up Quickshifter....? Itīs Mike fool. Iīm in spain and tried calling you befor couldnīt get a hold of anyone. I figured i would be able to get a hold of you here... So what up? Did you get your car ish all sorted out? Well iīll try to reach you again soon. Happy new years to you and everyone else. Iīll be back on the the 5th. Shit is outta control here. Peace, take it easy. :D

A PM posted in public. Thanks for sharing!

Evo-8
01-03-2005, 12:05 PM
DP install is a piece of cake if you have a breaker bar. Get a breaker bar. Otherwise you have to do what i did the first time and stick the butt end of my socket wrench in a metal pipe to use it as leverage.

QuickShifter
01-03-2005, 01:19 PM

Mike!!!!!!!!!! what up...................Hope your having a crazy ass time in spain.
What was New years like there????? Give me some info

Anyways.........I drop my car off tomorrow...(Tuesday)....at road race.

Ill probably get it back thurs or fri......by the time you come back it will be set. I have to go to school right now....first day of winter.

PEACE :twisted:

.:Reckless
01-04-2005, 09:58 AM
New years was crazy!!! And i mean Crazy!!! Hope you all had a good time to. Iīll tell you all about it when i get back on wed. Hurry up and get the car done, then we can make some sick vids. Are you going to wait a bit befor getting the other shit done after road race? Well iīll hit you up when i get back. Let everyone know i said what up. Peace out. :twisted:

721-the Hoosier

BabyBlueDragon19
01-05-2005, 10:07 PM
Anyone know of a good place or person to remove my transmission and t-case for a good price????????????????????????????????????????????? ????

any help is always appreciated
I GOT MINE DONE AT WALT BUILT TRANSMISSIONS for $350 and my car runs better than ever