PDA

View Full Version : Window Mismatching? (tint Q?)

MyGlue
12-21-2004, 10:26 AM
Hey guys,

I wanted to ask if the Evo's are supposed to come with mismatched windows. That is, the window codes on my front windows dont match my rear ones. I noticed this when I went to tint my car. The front windows look different then my back. I was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing this and if so what you guys have done about it.

Thanks,
Mike

ovenmit331
12-21-2004, 02:10 PM
Hey guys,

I wanted to ask if the Evo's are supposed to come with mismatched windows. That is, the window codes on my front windows dont match my rear ones. I noticed this when I went to tint my car. The front windows look different then my back. I was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing this and if so what you guys have done about it.

Thanks,
Mikeby "window codes" do you mean M2H3 for the driver's and passenger side front window and M213 for the rear windows and back window? and M313 for the front windsheild?

MyGlue
12-21-2004, 04:05 PM
I mean the front driver and passengers are different from the rear view and rear left and right. Sorry, shoulda explained better. I only noticed after I tinted and noticed they were different in color. I was just wondering if this is normal or is it manufacturer defect.

Thanks,
Mike