PDA

View Full Version : The Truth Lip

CT9A RS
12-23-2004, 12:30 AM
http://www.d1.dion.ne.jp/~truthcar/evo8fu21.jpg

Does ne one know whether or not this lip is available in Carbon fiber. Also where i might be able to aquire this lip.

-Serge B.

jondukes
12-23-2004, 12:34 AM
damn that dude has his calipers painted white,sorry to go off topic

gofaster87
12-23-2004, 01:02 AM
white calipers = lame. What happened to you john, no meet?

jbigelow
12-23-2004, 01:45 AM
if i didn't get sponsored by DO_LUCK, then this was the lip i was gonna get.

you can get it from CAL @ GRUPPE-S.

it was around $450. fiberglass

apexstrafer
12-23-2004, 11:21 AM
once again CT9A showing excellent taste.

if I get a lip, I'm going with that one as well. I think bulletproof automotive once said that they can get it.

Boosted
12-24-2004, 02:19 AM
sexyyyyy I like it alot better than the fucking stepstool gt40 posted

Blaze
12-24-2004, 11:46 AM
I like it. It's tastefull as well as subtle. I wouldn't pay big $$ for it though. Hopefully there will be some good prices on it.

Boosted: I could be wrong, but the concept behind the stepstool Mark is using is this it is to be purely functional. He isn't going for "bling" at the moment.

Still, let's all hope it looks better on the car then it does on the lawn chairs. Everyone bow your heads in prayer.

gt40
12-24-2004, 12:52 PM
Nice comments guys :P

Actually, the clear came out really well and it looks good but I am having a couple of things re-designed on the mounting so it will be a bit longer to show it on the car.

I am also looking at having them make a race only alms style removable splitter for track days that bolts to hard points on the chassis.

CT9A RS
12-26-2004, 05:08 AM
yeah im rethinkin my carbon fiber plan. Should i not get the Do Luck Lip n Kansai side spats. And instead get the Truth Lip n Monster Sport sidespats matchpainted?

Of course this will take like 2-3 months for my broke ass to save up for but yeah.

-Serge B.

ps. since im up here in the bay right now. Maybe i should hit up gruppe-s this week n inquire about pricing n stuff.