PDA

View Full Version : Good shop in orange county area for window tint?

bonestockevo8
12-25-2004, 11:17 PM
Looking at like 70 percent front and maybe 10 or so in back....don't want to come back for any bubbling /fading/ peeling nonsense. :D Let me know, thanks guys! Merry Christmas!

nurb2
12-25-2004, 11:44 PM
Whatever you do, avoid "A Terrific Tint" in Mission Viejo off the Avery Parkway exit.

They did a crappy job on my car, then refused to refund my money. They also put a scratch in one of the plastic panels by the seatbelt, then had the nerve to tell me they don't even get in the car to tint ... I guess they do the back windshield by magic. :roll: My tint job had little bubbles, ripples and folds in some spots, and one spot where they tinted over a piece of dirt. Pics coming soon.

They did offer to do the job over again, but I'm not down with letting people work on my car after they screw up the first time.

Luckily I put it on the Visa so I will have them do a chargeback. I'm getting it re-tinted next week by another shop.

They did a good job on my first Evo a couple of years ago (different tinter though), but really fucked up the second.

-nurb2-

bonestockevo8
12-26-2004, 12:10 AM
I had mine done at "A Terrific Tint" in Mission Viejo.

The guy is pretty cool, they did a great job, and use high quality tint.

http://www.aterrifictint.com

-nurb2- any pics? :D

Skiracer
12-26-2004, 12:46 AM
I got 50% on my front windows and you can barely tell its there. I think 70% would be too light IMO.

bonestockevo8
12-27-2004, 12:23 AM
anyone else?

Rudy
12-30-2004, 11:39 AM
Sound Advice of Mission Viejo on the corner of Margurite & Avery if you are in South OC or XLNT Tint if you are in North OC (Anaheim). Sorry no pick but its good work and its guranteed.