PDA

View Full Version : Evo in the rain

GenerAznX
12-28-2004, 12:20 PM
Just wanted to say how great the evo handles in the rain with my new tires. I just picked up a set of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S a month ago. These things are great! The car handles as if there wasnt any rain at all. I love my evo!!!! :D

Blaze
12-28-2004, 12:25 PM
rain + cold = crazy snow, snow + crazy evo = drifting, snow + crazy drifting = evo

gevo
12-28-2004, 12:39 PM
Just wanted to say how great the evo handles in the rain with my new tires. I just picked up a set of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S a month ago. These things are great! The car handles as if there wasnt any rain at all. I love my evo!!!! :D

I just got the Pilot Sport PS2. I think they feel a little better than the Advans in the rain.

Temjin
12-28-2004, 01:29 PM
I recommend a set of Goodyear Eagle F-1 DSW3 for serious driving in the rain. Believe the Reviews that these tires are the best rain tires- They have unbelievable wet traction. Pretty fun driving around in the rain knowing that you have complete control.

The Emperor
12-28-2004, 02:46 PM
my tires are Negotiators.....and...THEY SUCK BAD IN THE RAIN! especially when my tires are basically slicks now after a year of canyon running! im drifting every turn!