PDA

View Full Version : Interested in a Stereo Shop Meet???

Rudy
12-30-2004, 11:52 AM
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to see if you are interested in getting a meet organized at Sound Advice of Mission Viejo soon. We have done work for several of the members from this site which all seem to be happy since they recommend other members to us. Also, we have held meets here for several other car clubs that have had really succefull turnouts.

If you are interested let me know and set up a date. We would love to have you down and we can do raffle prizes and givaways too.

Sound Advice is located in Mission Viejo on the corner of Avery and Marguerite right off the 5 Fwy.

Thanks,

Rudy
(949) 364-6464
www.carsoundadvice.com

GokuSSJ4
12-30-2004, 12:15 PM
can you guys customize interior items ?? where you can mount an AFC , i need to wait for Chris to post a picture so you can have a better idea.

BOVBILLY
12-30-2004, 12:26 PM
I am in!

alex_alex
12-30-2004, 01:23 PM
can you guys customize interior items ?? where you can mount an AFC , i need to wait for Chris to post a picture so you can have a better idea.

I would be interested in customizing interior items as well.

kipper215
12-30-2004, 02:04 PM
i would get with the admins to create an official meet Drmosh and coolguy949. i'm down to go.

Rudy
12-30-2004, 03:21 PM
Great its looking like there is some intrest.

Yes, we do custom interior work, dash molding, fiberglass, etc. We like to say if you can dream it we can build in but you guys may suprise me. :shock:

GokuSSJ4
12-30-2004, 04:49 PM

Yes, we do custom interior work, dash molding, fiberglass, etc. We like to say if you can dream it we can build in but you guys may suprise me. :shock:

specially Billy since he is socal show whore :lol:
i need to stop by and see if you guys can do some magic in some of the interior parts :mrgreen:

BOVBILLY
12-30-2004, 04:53 PM

specially Billy since he is socal show whore :lol:
i need to stop by and see if you guys can do some magic in some of the interior parts :mrgreen:

Tomas wants to add some bull horns to his car. He wants to be the first EVO with a "OH SHIT" handle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rudy
12-30-2004, 05:19 PM
Would that be carbon fiber oh shit bull horns? :D