PDA

View Full Version : Buschur Racing Critic

sethrichmond
01-02-2005, 07:25 PM
I started searching the forms and reading them in depth for months before ordering any mods for my Evo. I ordered stages 1 and 2 from Buschur a month ago.
I have never been more impressed...
I did not have a clue as to the installation process. Jared at Buschur spent a lot of time explaining some of the procedures to me.
I highly recommend them to anyone looking to get the most out of their Evo. Mine hits like a sledge hammer.

Seth Richmond

robi
01-03-2005, 12:40 AM
That's why I like BR on my side too.

R.E.D
01-03-2005, 02:48 AM
Yes I would agree. I am running there products and I am very pleased with them. :D

DocMortal
01-03-2005, 04:09 AM
Also very please.. Not to pricey and power proven design.

Jrod@Buschur
01-03-2005, 01:06 PM
Thanks alot Seth it was nice doing business with you and I hope to again as you further your upgrade path. And i guess we could do more tech calls on my cell phone on a friday night if needed :lol: LOL. I am glad that you are pleased with your staged packages, I figured that you would be impressed as it completely changes a stock car into a totally different beast. If you need anything else please let me know.

Take Care,
Jarrod

rino
01-06-2005, 02:59 AM
I drove a car tonight with a somekind of buschur package and 'damn my neck hurts'

lol good stuff

DTunedEvoX
01-06-2005, 11:04 AM
I drove a car tonight with a somekind of buschur package and 'damn my neck hurts'

lol good stuff

Stg 2 + a Dyno flash ..

Will be stg 3 on Saturday according to V!

tasco
01-06-2005, 03:08 PM

lol good stuff

Stg 2 + a Dyno flash ..

Will be stg 3 on Saturday according to V!

Yup, I chose Buschur because of 3 reasons :
1) History of knowledge with DSMs & 4g63
2) David doesnt talk shit like some other vendors
3) What you see is what you get, no bullshit with the parts

Everytime I contact them, they're more than happy to help out. Great people w/great products.