PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about buying a evo

SEEYACOPPER
01-04-2005, 01:39 AM
Im new to the forum and I'm thinking about buying a evo But there arn't any dealers in my area with them in stock so i cant really check em out. my friend had one for all of 10 minutes before he wrecked it so i never saw it. im looking for any evo owner in the redondo beach area that can let me take a look at their car. and take me for a ride. in exchange i have a 5.0 that'll make your ass pucker up, and i would be glad to take you for the ride of you life.

ovenmit331
01-04-2005, 11:28 AM
is this a straight up challenge? haha i think robi could alter your perspective on "ride of your life", or so I've heard

leaveit2bevo
01-04-2005, 01:09 PM
either Sam(gofaster) Mark(gt40) or Robi have cars that would make your ass pucker.

SEEYACOPPER
01-05-2005, 10:45 PM
It's not a challenge unless the price is right. but im not here to talk sh*t.
You have to remember im pushing 550 hp out of my 5.0
I have just heard alot of really good things about evo. I want to check it out and see if its the car for me. cause i cant road race my 5.0 ill spin around every corner,theres too much @ss for rear wheel drive. i like the concept of all wheel with a turbo.

SEEYACOPPER
01-11-2005, 05:20 PM
wow nobody said anything to that one i was expecting alot of bets on races
im gonna go test drive an evo today so you all wish me luck

toku-one
01-11-2005, 05:41 PM
sam is pushing close to the same thing as your 5.0
although hes stingy with rides.

if you wanted to take a drive up to Thousand Oaks they always have at least two on the lot but are real assholes to deal with.

i say your best bet for getting rides is going to the next track event with a helmet in hand.

dont think many on this board are the betting type when it comes to races. everyone keeps their speed for the track

BOVBILLY
01-11-2005, 06:13 PM
RACERS AGAINST STREET RACING!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEEYACOPPER
01-12-2005, 02:00 AM
I didn't end up going to drive one. i went to the car show today.
you guys should see the tarmac they have. it is this years project car. All they did was cosmetic work. its got some graphics and some computer screens. i got pics that im loading onto my computer ill post them later

WavMixer
01-14-2005, 05:47 PM
D00d, call Huntington Beach Mitsu and ask for Tom. He is the owner and he let me take his car for a test drive. That was all she wrote. Then I wrote a check for my GSR.

gofaster87
01-14-2005, 05:52 PM
sam is pushing close to the same thing as your 5.0
although hes stingy with rides.

if you wanted to take a drive up to Thousand Oaks they always have at least two on the lot but are real assholes to deal with.

i say your best bet for getting rides is going to the next track event with a helmet in hand.

dont think many on this board are the betting type when it comes to races. everyone keeps their speed for the track

Assholes is an understatement.