PDA

View Full Version : tustin mitsubishi...wow... got incompetence?

Boosted
01-08-2005, 07:45 PM
OK seriously I think they just may be fucking retarded and please excuse my language it has been an extremely long day and this just really pissed me off. I ordered a new ic sprayer switch over 2 weeks ago I was told it was gonna be here the last tuesday of the december whatever day that was... so I drive up there on thursday cus i was busy all week get there and oh what do you know they dont have it no big deal right they tell me it will be here no later that yesterday being friday I say ok thats fine I wont be able to get til late saturday or sunday morning they say ok thats fine it will be waiting.

So I get home today think nothing of it i call them today (saturday) to ask if its in yet and oh what do you know parts department already closed. fucking sweet I say thats fine I will just call tomorrow and see if its in. she says oh no we are closed tomorrow. ok so the parts department is closes at 4pm and not open on sunday why the fuck would they tell me to come get it late saturday or sunday then?

are they fucking retarded? honestly? this is obviously not something new to them if they always close on saturdays at 4 and not open sundays WHY DO YOU TELL ME TO PICK IT UP THEN? are you just trying to waste my time gas and energy? Then they go about bitching that they have a bad reputation kick people off there lot threaten to sue socalevo... I love the fact they promise me parts will be on certain days i come in 3 days later then they are supposed to giving them some extra time to dick around and they still manage to not get anythign done.

After my last 2 experiences there sitting there for 6 hours for my free oil change and tire rotation and them only managing to do the tire rotation before I took my keys and left. and me getting there to pick up my ic sprayer switch and it still not being there for the second time I honest to god hope they go out of business and never sell anything ever again becasue they obviously cant handle it and they dont even have the common courtesy to call me and tell me it is or isnt in. If they had done that I wouldnt have thought twice about it but the fact they are just lazy and make promises they cant keep just drives me insane. I think that would be some what logical and be a good way of starting to rebuild they shitty ass reputation. how can they expect to sell an object for $35,000+ when they cant even do a fucking tire rotation without taking 6 and a half fucking hours then have the nerve to literally yell at me for being upset when I ask for my keys and tell them I just want to go home...

ok thats it im done bitching im just sick and tired of this shit i am never ever going back to that fucking hell hole again and I hope no one else has to deal with this shit because its rediculous and im glad they have the reputation they deserve and damn well earned.

go4broke
01-08-2005, 08:15 PM
haha...damn dude...thanks for the heads up...i've been hearing all sort of bad stuff about tusin mitsu...that's why i ending up buying and servicing my evo at HB mitsu...sounds like they're running a used car dealer operation at tusin...they're just all about sell sell sell and not customer care/service...

nurb2
01-08-2005, 09:26 PM
I bought my car at Tustin Mitsu. I got a decent deal I guess, but my car did have some nice dealer applied swirl marks. My fault for not checking better under proper lighting ...

The real problem was I traded my Acura RSX Type-S in, and the mofo's took 6 weeks pay it off. I started getting calls from Acura about my payment. I threatened Tustin Mitsu with a lawyer and it got cleared up instantly. Some BS about the Finance manager being in Hawaii. LOL.

Needless to say I'll never go back there. Another thing is Anaheim Mitsu is owned by the same people, so I'd never go there either.

-nurb2-

moogle
01-08-2005, 10:09 PM
why do you guys go to other dealership?

I know hb is far, but their the dam best service mitsu has. 20% discount on service and quality work... what more to ask.

The master tech JEFF has probably done over thousands of evos so he know his stuff.

Macky
01-08-2005, 10:17 PM
what was wrong with your i/c switch?

hksevo8
01-08-2005, 11:27 PM
I just went to HB today for an oil change and could not have been happier. I truly agree with everyone about how great Matt and the rest of the team at HB are.

trannb
01-09-2005, 12:38 AM
Another thing is Anaheim Mitsu is owned by the same people, so I'd never go there either.

I've _heard_ that South Coast Mitsu was also owned by the same people. It would definitely explain a lot.

rino
01-09-2005, 02:29 AM
Another thing is Anaheim Mitsu is owned by the same people, so I'd never go there either.

I've _heard_ that South Coast Mitsu was also owned by the same people. It would definitely explain a lot.

south coast, tustin, anaheim, and long beach I believe are owned by the same bunghole.

bonestockevo8
01-09-2005, 06:22 PM

south coast, tustin, anaheim, and long beach I believe are owned by the same bunghole. That explains the dishonest terrible ethics of south coast.

CT9A RS
01-10-2005, 07:34 PM
seriously i was thinkin of heading back to Tustin to warranty my tranny again. :evil:

But i think ima run by HB Mitsu n see what they can do for me. I just dont want to have to wait for approval from the regional rep again. That took like two months the last time i got my tranny warrantied. My gears grind. Get synchros replaced. Exit dealership make right. Make another right at stop sign shift into second. Grind. WTF know what i mean.

-Serge B.

Ev0WN3D
01-11-2005, 01:37 AM
they are a bunch of schlongs dont even bother with tustin mitsubishi

coolguylee
01-13-2005, 02:15 AM
DAmm...I totally agree wiht u all....I bought my evo from south caost mitsu dealer. look at their building. they aint mitush dealer! they r Fxxx used car saler! all the managers were asshole there, any kinda warranty service taking forever. Lucky I lmoved out so i am close to HB dealer now...They r so nice and know aht they r doing..keke we get 20% discount ^^ anyway...Go to huntington beach dealer!

EvolvedVIII
01-21-2005, 06:38 PM
I bought my car at Tustin Mitsu. I got a decent deal I guess, but my car did have some nice dealer applied swirl marks. My fault for not checking better under proper lighting ...

The real problem was I traded my Acura RSX Type-S in, and the mofo's took 6 weeks pay it off. I started getting calls from Acura about my payment. I threatened Tustin Mitsu with a lawyer and it got cleared up instantly. Some BS about the Finance manager being in Hawaii. LOL.

Needless to say I'll never go back there. Another thing is Anaheim Mitsu is owned by the same people, so I'd never go there either.

-nurb2-

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!!

I traded in my 03 GMC 1500, and it took tustin mitsu like 2 months to pay it off. They said that "it wasn't our fault, it's GMAC's fault. We sent the check, it must be sitting on someone's desk at GMAC." Since I see someone else had the same problem, I believe that they probably never sent the check to begin with.

I even got a late payment ding on my credit from GMAC, and tustin mitsu said they weren't going to do anything about it.

btw, i traded my truck in january 26, 2004. Did you happen to trade your car in around the same time?

nurb2
01-21-2005, 07:30 PM
THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!!

I traded in my 03 GMC 1500, and it took tustin mitsu like 2 months to pay it off. They said that "it wasn't our fault, it's GMAC's fault. We sent the check, it must be sitting on someone's desk at GMAC." Since I see someone else had the same problem, I believe that they probably never sent the check to begin with.

I even got a late payment ding on my credit from GMAC, and tustin mitsu said they weren't going to do anything about it.

btw, i traded my truck in january 26, 2004. Did you happen to trade your car in around the same time?
Yep, about two weeks after you ... Feb 14 2004. They gave me that EXACT same story ... they said they sent the check, "it must be sitting on someone's desk," blah blah. LOL. First time I called they said they would send the check again because "Acura gave them the wrong address," but they never sent it.

I was right up against a 60 day credit ding .... luckily I got a nice person at Acura who I explained everything to and they didn't ding me. The minute I threatened that finance manager with a lawyer and suing their asses, it got taken care of. I made him call the person I was dealing with at Acura, and then I called her to confirm he spoke with her. I've got perfect credit and was not going to take a ding without being compensated, that's for sure.

The consequence of their BS business practices are that I've never set foot at Tustin Mitsu since the day I bought my car. I drive to HB instead.

-nurb2-

lestat1
02-02-2005, 04:20 PM
Everyone I know in vegas that has taken their car to dealerships have been screwed. you would think that they would actually train these idiots on the car before they bring it over to the states. But I guess not.

Macky
02-02-2005, 05:34 PM
they do get trained, but only a handful learn. thats the difference.