PDA

View Full Version : Toyo Proxes 4s ... any experience?

Tarmac02
01-10-2005, 03:53 PM
Buddy of mine talking about hooking me up with a set for cheap. Prolly gonna use these as a daily tire and get something else when I get a set of track wheels. I know they're relatively new so I'm wondering if anyone here has used them.

snoop
01-10-2005, 04:00 PM
Buddy of mine talking about hooking me up with a set for cheap. Prolly gonna use these as a daily tire and get something else when I get a set of track wheels. I know they're relatively new so I'm wondering if anyone here has used them.

I have toyo t1s and got them for $640 mounted. Great tire at an awesome price. Treadwear is 220 so they will last long. They get sticky when hot.

gevo
01-10-2005, 04:20 PM
I got the Michellin Pilot Sport PS2. Iss Berry berry nigh.

badluckz
01-11-2005, 07:11 PM
i've been using a set of the proxes 4 for about 17k miles so far. still have good tread left. car is stock, not tracked. plenty of spirited runs though. the past rains have not been much of a problem either. i will likely buy these again.

j_nizzle
01-11-2005, 09:44 PM
i've used them on a wrx and a lot of the subie guys use these as their winter tire. they get a lot of compliments. i will most likely get a set of these soon after my azenis's die.