PDA

View Full Version : Headlight Blackout...

SSwest
01-16-2005, 03:16 AM
Would anyone who knows how to do this mod want to share some trade secrets. I want to black mine out but only on the top and bottome flat surfaces, similar to a Skyline or some of the Mustangs that have those headlights. Or, if those who do this would want to do if for me, either or, let me know.

SSwest
01-18-2005, 12:22 AM
Bump... I know everyone likes to make there money, but unfortunetly I like to do things myself. If anyone could give me some pointers I would greatly apprieciate it.

RaysurX
01-18-2005, 12:59 AM
Bump... I know everyone likes to make there money, but unfortunetly I like to do things myself. If anyone could give me some pointers I would greatly apprieciate it.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78174

There was at least one more I recently saw at evom that used a heat gun instead of an oven.... .... try the search.

It would be better if you went through one of the members offering the service here..... a melted headlight would not be good...

Skiracer
01-18-2005, 08:29 AM
I think Evo-8 can do this modification. Send him a PM.

hksevo8
01-18-2005, 10:02 AM
You can check with SolarXclipse in San Diego. By far he is the best at this modification and is a really nice guy. I am not sure if he is still doing the modification though. :(

Boosted
01-18-2005, 03:34 PM
You can check with SolarXclipse in San Diego. By far he is the best at this modification and is a really nice guy. I am not sure if he is still doing the modification though. :(

exactly He is unfortunately out of commission due to his wrist.