PDA

View Full Version : ball mitsubishi sucks !

EVO8 SD
01-16-2005, 11:07 PM
:twisted: ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks !

TERRIBLE SERVICE . OVERCHARGED ME ! AVOID IF U CAN !

ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks !

gevo
01-16-2005, 11:22 PM
What happened? :?:

Boosted
01-16-2005, 11:28 PM
wow im sure glad you have some reasoning behind this awesome post

CT9A RS
01-16-2005, 11:37 PM
lol yeah what happened.

gevo
01-16-2005, 11:41 PM
:twisted: ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks !

ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks !

If you say it over and over and really fast it becomes Mitsubishi sucks balls! :lol:

Macky
01-16-2005, 11:51 PM
if they suck, why were you there in the first place? :?:

rammsteinmatt
01-17-2005, 01:16 AM
so he has a legit reason to postwhore

Macky
01-17-2005, 04:26 PM
ahh gotcha :D

Chris in SD
01-17-2005, 07:31 PM
I am curious to know what the problem is, too. I agree about their prices... they do suck.

I would hate to have to keep going all the way to HB Mitsu to get reliable service, but it's worth the distance, I guess.

MAFIOSO8
01-17-2005, 09:30 PM

ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks ! ball mitsubishi sucks !wtf?

Blaze
01-17-2005, 09:32 PM
If you say it over and over and really fast it becomes Mitsubishi sucks balls! :lol:

Holy crap, that's the funniest thing I heard all day!

Thanks for the laugh!!!

Blaze

Blaze
01-17-2005, 09:34 PM
Newbies should be restricted from certain sections of the forum until they acheive Experienced status at least.

WavMixer
01-18-2005, 10:11 AM
So much for the cliff notes, what's the story? Enquiring minds want to know

Random_EVO8
01-19-2005, 01:50 AM
I was just recently there to get work done to my evo. Got reffered by ryan @ RNR to talk to matt. He was cool as shit...no warranty void or nothing. could not get work done under warranty but i went in expecting that. Ball is really all we get unless you want to drive to HB...nothing wrong with that though. El cajon mitsu will void if you just drive by their lot. evo sighting!