PDA

View Full Version : True Smoked head and tail lights....who can do them for me?

airforce1
01-19-2005, 11:12 PM
Guys, I've been looking for body shops to black out my head and taillights and nobody wants to do it! :x They are afraid to pull apart the housing to black out the chrome and then put it back together....I just don't see why it is such a big deal. I don;t like the look of the film people have been using. I've seen a few pics on evoM. I don't feel like paying out $$$ for the JDM MR tailights...besides, I think it looks better on my silver Evo. Anyone have any info or local garages who are willing to do it for reasonable cost? BTW, I'm in El Segundo area. Military discounts appreciated! :D :D Let me know or PM me. Thanks!

Capt John Kim, US Air Force

Here are the links

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=78174

Boosted
01-19-2005, 11:39 PM
fuck dude if you arent afraid of me Ill try it ahahah

ultraflip
01-19-2005, 11:41 PM
fuck dude if you arent afraid of me Ill try it ahahah

PARKING LOT MOD!!!!!!!

Boosted
01-19-2005, 11:47 PM
hahahahahaha

airforce1
01-20-2005, 03:07 AM
bump....

Evo-8
01-20-2005, 04:06 AM
is Noel's wrist fixed yet? What ever happened tothat guy doing these mods for like 2 dollars? did anyone get their done with him?

ps. I don't feel like doing these mods anymore...

Ever since my evo stopped running I've lost interest. :cry:

CT9A RS
01-20-2005, 02:37 PM
The reason businesses shy away from it is one they can mess up the lamp from the get go. They can also crack it when pulling it apart even after the adhesive has been heated up. and you have a GSR if its an 03 or 04 than u have HIDS for sure. U really dont want a hid housing with condensation. That is if theyput it back together and the seal isnt perfect than air gets through. And then u will get condensation water inside ur lamp.

But if u insist EVO8RPM-Renzo has been wanting to do this mod so you should hit him up. He wants to try it at home.
Me on the other hand am planning to just get the MR heads n tails.

WavMixer
01-21-2005, 12:46 PM
... What ever happened tothat guy doing these mods for like 2 dollars? did anyone get their done with him?

I PMed the guy and he gave me his phone number. I just tried calling him, but the number is no longer in service.

Evo-8
01-22-2005, 06:45 PM
... What ever happened tothat guy doing these mods for like 2 dollars? did anyone get their done with him?

I PMed the guy and he gave me his phone number. I just tried calling him, but the number is no longer in service.

surprise surprise.