PDA

View Full Version : who is the service contact at HB Mitsu?

EvoRution
01-24-2005, 04:11 PM
Need to go in for warranty work, anyone have contact info on the dedicated socalevo.net-hb-mitsu-wink-wink-cool-guy?

Macky
01-24-2005, 04:25 PM
Matt is the one to talk to, just tell him you're from socalevo

Boosted
01-24-2005, 04:50 PM
Matt is the one to talk to, just tell him you're from socalevo

yessum

RaysurX
01-24-2005, 05:26 PM
Need to go in for warranty work, anyone have contact info on the dedicated socalevo.net-hb-mitsu-wink-wink-cool-guy?

2 cents... not meant to flame...

Just be sure call / go in with a level head..... if you are modded. They can't turn a blind eye on mods that are blatantly obvious or realistically endangering their ability claim warranty repair on your behalf. District techs need to be called out for certain $$$ repairs so even if they (HB) try on your behalf.... its the district reps final decision in some cases. If you are going to claim to be stock for warranty....then be stock.

Macky
01-24-2005, 05:40 PM
good point 8)

Boosted
01-24-2005, 05:54 PM

Just be sure call / go in with a level head..... if you are modded. They can't turn a blind eye on mods that are blatantly obvious or realistically endangering their ability claim warranty repair on your behalf. District techs need to be called out for certain $$$ repairs so even if they (HB) try on your behalf.... its the district reps final decision in some cases. If you are going to claim to be stock for warranty....then be stock.

im not sure if you noticed this steve but his signature says and I quote "Bone-Freaking Stock" I think he is ok.

RaysurX
01-24-2005, 06:03 PM

im not sure if you noticed this steve but his signature says and I quote "Bone-Freaking Stock" I think he is ok.

Yup good point... just chimed in because of his "wink wink". I hope he is ok too....

EvoRution
01-24-2005, 06:12 PM
yep, car only has a boost gauge.

I just wanted to make sure whoever i spoke to was a) knowledgeable and b) would make sure it was fixed right without being in super-warranty-void-mode.

I have eight grand in parts sitting at the shop waiting to go in this car the SECOND i get my damn fifth gear grind fixed.

GokuSSJ4
01-24-2005, 06:16 PM

read my signature, 100% stock sits on blocks :mrgreen:

Boosted
01-24-2005, 06:25 PM

read my signature, 100% stock sits on blocks :mrgreen:

yea but your goku...

EvoRution
01-24-2005, 06:29 PM
on blocks? all the better to see your muellerization?

rino
01-24-2005, 09:07 PM
i have to go in for my 5th gear too... i heard it comes back for a lot of people so i don't know if you want to slap those parts on just yet...

Macky
01-24-2005, 09:49 PM
if you only have the boost gauge thats fine.