PDA

View Full Version : FEB 5TH. SPARCO MEET

BOVBILLY
01-26-2005, 03:34 PM
Date: Saturday February 5th 2005
Time: 10:00am to 4:00pm
1852 Kaiser Ave
Irvine, CA 92614

Sparco Motor Sports is pleased to announce our first annual Garage Sale. We are making room for 2005; Sparco will be opening its doors to the public for one day only. We are selling tens of thousands of dollars worth of discontinued items, items that have been used for demos, items that have been damaged in shipping, etc., at 15% -70% off MSRP.

Vehicles on display:
Sparco/Apexi Lancer Evolution VIII Time Attack
RMR Formula D/ D1 Grand Prix Pontiac GTO
RSR IS300 Time attack
AEM Civic Pro RWD Drag Car
… and many more.

Parking will be available on Kaiser Ave. In consideration of our neighbors, please do not park or hang out in parking areas of other businesses or in areas marked off with traffic cones

-Sales limited to stock on hand
-We ONLY accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Cash.
-All items sold as is, ALL SALES FINAL, no returns or exchanges.

(GOT THIS FROM MY S2000 SITE)

Macky
01-26-2005, 03:36 PM
lol bro where have you been? :D

http://www.socalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6743

:wink:

BOVBILLY
01-26-2005, 03:41 PM
Oh Yeah.

I hope Go-Cum doesn't delete it!!!!!!!!!

Boosted
01-26-2005, 03:44 PM
Oh Yeah.

I hope Go-Cum doesn't delete it!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha

BOVBILLY
01-26-2005, 03:46 PM
But My post is better looking.

The word MEET attracts more people!

p.s. I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THIS PLACE IS, SO DO WE WANT TO MEET IN THE MORNING SOMEWHERE FIRST? LIKE, LOLLICUP?

Chris in SD
01-26-2005, 05:23 PM
I can make it for this one!! I'll be back from Texas - I'll try to bring some SD peeps with me.

toku-one
01-26-2005, 05:42 PM
i hope they have cheap harness bars

Boosted
01-26-2005, 05:55 PM
me too

rammsteinmatt
01-26-2005, 06:16 PM

p.s. I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THIS PLACE IS, SO DO WE WANT TO MEET IN THE MORNING SOMEWHERE FIRST? LIKE, LOLLICUP?

just because i dont know how to spell big words like meat (and remember to put that on the post) doesnt make your thread better

maybe mapquest can help, i seriously doubt that lollicup can help you find sparco's hq

BOVBILLY
01-26-2005, 06:26 PM

just because i dont know how to spell big words like meat (and remember to put that on the post) doesnt make your thread better

maybe mapquest can help, i seriously doubt that lollicup can help you find sparco's hq

I never said that Lollicup would help me find it. I said a meeting place, then roll together.

My thread is better, because I wrote it and you didn't! :lol: :lol: :lol:

hksevo8
01-26-2005, 06:42 PM
Maybe their new president will be there too.

Chris in SD
01-26-2005, 07:57 PM

WTF?

What happened to Scott?

hksevo8
01-26-2005, 08:12 PM

WTF?

What happened to Scott?

I heard it through the Grape Vine that he resigned on December 31 and is working again for his family business Anna's linens. I think some Italian came in and running the show now.

Chris in SD
01-26-2005, 08:13 PM
Wow - that sucks... He is a great guy.

GokuSSJ4
01-26-2005, 08:25 PM

I never said that Lollicup would help me find it. I said a meeting place, then roll together.

My thread is better, because I wrote it and you didn't! :lol: :lol: :lol:

the one reason why i should lock or delete :?
you are out of control Billy :P

flo2877
01-26-2005, 08:43 PM
men wont be there my wifes just getting back from underway on that day.. would really love to go

gofaster87
01-26-2005, 09:07 PM
Youre out of control Tom.

Chris in SD
01-26-2005, 09:30 PM
You're out of control, Sam.

BOVBILLY
01-26-2005, 09:44 PM
you are out of control chris!

subgraphic
01-26-2005, 10:21 PM
Relax.. Im in control.

sparcoevo
01-26-2005, 11:02 PM
I heard it through the Grape Vine that he resigned on December 31 and is working again for his family business Anna's linens. I think some Italian came in and running the show now.

You are correct. I submitted my resignation on September 1, 2004 effective Dec.31st to allow for a smooth transition. I have still retained my position on the Board of Directors in Italy of our parent company, of which I'm a shareholder. I have been asked to remain involved in strategic intitiatives and was responsible for selecting my replacement as President of Sparco USA. During a long process, we have recently announced that Mark Cornwell from Brembo North America will be assuming the role of President at Sparco USA. Mark comes to Sparco with 20+ years in the motorsports industry and has been at Brembo for 13 years. Mark will hopefully be at the Garage Sale on Feb.5th for you all to meet him. He is a great guy, and big supporter of the Evo community, so you are in great hands. In fact, we might be adding to our stable in the near future with another Evo that will be a full Time Attack car.....stay tuned.

Scott