PDA

View Full Version : Which ones???

WhiteEvoRS
01-27-2005, 03:26 PM
Should i get the volk te-37's or the works emotions?

Boosted
01-27-2005, 04:43 PM
for the prices the emotions i think too many people have both to be perfectly honest : /

j_nizzle
01-27-2005, 04:46 PM
neither

kimletrim
01-27-2005, 05:42 PM
One flat and you need new rims, right? I understand your reasoning completely!

gofaster87
01-27-2005, 06:01 PM
Really doesnt matter how many people have them. I personally buy rims for function. I say the TE37s

kipper215
01-27-2005, 06:25 PM
buy some daytons! nobody has those on an evo. super bling especially if you get the gold plated ones. and if you get your ride lowered it will look sweet in any neighborhood.

:lol: j/k

Chris in SD
01-27-2005, 06:27 PM
buy some daytons! nobody has those on an evo. super bling especially if you get the gold plated ones.

fo shizzle my kizzle

Someone needs to be adventurous and buy something different. I know this guy who went way out and bought some sick BBS RS-GTs special-order from Japan...

CT9A RS
01-27-2005, 06:36 PM
Get some Racing Hart CP-F Tune's

http://www.racinghart.com/wheels_rac.asp

But if u have to choose between TEs or Emotions i say TEs

BOVBILLY
01-27-2005, 07:02 PM
buy some daytons! nobody has those on an evo. super bling especially if you get the gold plated ones. and if you get your ride lowered it will look sweet in any neighborhood.

:lol: j/k

TRIPLE GOLD PLATE, 150 SPOKE ONLY WAY TO ROLL!

kipper215
01-27-2005, 07:04 PM
buy some daytons! nobody has those on an evo. super bling especially if you get the gold plated ones.

fo shizzle my kizzle

Someone needs to be adventurous and buy something different. I know this guy who went way out and bought some sick BBS RS-GTs special-order from Japan...

yeaaheee! that's what i'm talkin about. ya gotz ta be ooorigin-O. dig deep and dare ta be different! you'll findz the right rim that sayz HOTDAM! when it's on ya ride. :wink:

subgraphic
01-27-2005, 07:04 PM

That guy aint EVER gonna sell them either... :D

rammsteinmatt
01-27-2005, 07:40 PM

fo shizzle my kizzle

special order from japan on a german wheel? just wondering

j_nizzle
01-27-2005, 09:20 PM

fo shizzle my kizzle

special order from japan on a german wheel? just wondering

i was thinking the same thing about the bbs's.

but daytons would look pimp on an evo. white evo with gold daytons=hot!

apexstrafer
01-27-2005, 11:20 PM
certain bbs wheels come from japan, like the RS-GT, the LM, most of the good ones...

but I agree, too many people are getting the same damn wheels. if I see another set of bronze te37s or gold LE28s, I'm gonna throw up.

ok, not really... but c'mon, be original!!

speaking of BBS...I want to see someone put a set of CHs on an evo. like these...
http://www.xs4all.nl/~akoevoet/VWVortex/6455-3994-3600.jpg

Boosted
01-28-2005, 02:11 AM

fo shizzle my kizzle

yeaaheee! that's what i'm talkin about. ya gotz ta be ooorigin-O. dig deep and dare ta be different! you'll findz the right rim that sayz HOTDAM! when it's on ya ride. :wink:

can someone translatet that to american please...

*chris*
01-28-2005, 10:57 AM
:lol:

yeaaheee! that's what i'm talkin about.
yes. be adventurous. try something new.

gotz ta be ooorigin-O. dig deep and dare ta be different!
dont get the same thing everyone else has. spend some extra money and get something that sets you apart from everyone else.

you'll findz the right rim that sayz HOTDAM! when it's on ya ride.
if you spend a little more time looking, youll find the PERFECT set of wheels that would scream, YES! if wheels could talk.

american enough for ya? haha

CT9A RS
01-30-2005, 04:03 AM
Yeah get the CP-Ftunes. OR SSR Professor SP-1s. Or some Work Meister S1 2 piece.

EVOate909
01-30-2005, 11:50 PM
Yeah get the CP-Ftunes. OR SSR Professor SP-1s. Or some Work Meister S1 2 piece.

haha..all those rims look similar

CT9A RS
01-31-2005, 12:10 AM

Yeah but they are all dope ass wheels that u dont often see other people rolling on.

rammsteinmatt
01-31-2005, 12:30 AM

fo shizzle my kizzle

can someone translatet that to american please...

[monotonous white guy] im sick pimping. you have to be yourself and not follow others because after all it is your car and your style y0!

lol, something like that

EVOate909
01-31-2005, 01:24 AM

Yeah but they are all dope ass wheels that u dont often see other people rolling on.

like this...
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzYyNTExNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

j_nizzle
01-31-2005, 10:18 AM
that ride looks sick.

Tarmac02
01-31-2005, 01:15 PM
get some enkei nto3

or maybe some bronze fno1r-c... would look pretty dope on the white

^^^^ nevermind... that sounds good, think I might be doin that

j_nizzle
02-01-2005, 06:52 PM
if you need a set of those 5zigens, i can get you a nice deal on them.

MrSparkle
02-01-2005, 08:40 PM
mmmm, NTO3RRs...

http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/album350/Raptor_001.thumb.jpg

500whp
02-01-2005, 09:47 PM
WORKS

CT9A RS
02-02-2005, 03:31 AM

like this...
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzYyNTExNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

"I think i just filled the cup" -Jay, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back