PDA

View Full Version : Need a shop in vegas.

lestat1
02-02-2005, 03:48 PM
I have posted on evo forums twice looking for a good shop in Las Vegas. I know this is a SoCal site but I am in need of help. The dealership said my clutch is going out and my braker they want to charge me $1770 for the clutch anc $475 each for the front and rear brakes.

Thanks,

--Lestat--

toku-one
02-02-2005, 04:27 PM
you could get r1 concept slotted rottors for $440 (all 4) and then some pads of your choice (endless ss are $170 per set just to give you an idea. so $340ish for pads) and any local brake place probably $100 to install it all.

clutch is a bit more of an issue.

you might want to talk to some home town people too
they used to have a site www.lvevos.org but it doesnt seem to be working.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=40535

lestat1
02-02-2005, 05:11 PM
There was a shop out at the raceway but ii tried to send them an email last week and it was returned. I thought about taking it to either so cal or to Tempe to Vivid racing. But I have one problem I am married and this is expensive. This is what has happened to me at the dealer here in Vegas. It's called People's 1st: my radiator went out after the first six months. 2nd: I took it in because the cigartette lighter was not working. Can't run a fuzz buster without it. And they disconnected the wiring for the intercooler switch. I think Tustin and People's should throw a party together it sounds like they are the same place.

--Lestat1--