PDA

View Full Version : SSR Wheels bankrupt!?

Coolguy949
02-03-2005, 04:01 PM
Just heard from one of my suppliers that SSR wheels is bankrupt and shut down....no more SSR.

I've been searching online and can't find any documentation on it, but the fact I can't get SSR wheels anymore must mean something!

Rob

rexorz
02-03-2005, 04:07 PM
yup. i found that out last week that ssr is out of business. that kinda sucks. im glad i got my wheels before they went out of business. maybe my wheels are worth more now since they are hard to find now?

gofaster87
02-03-2005, 04:18 PM
yup. i found that out last week that ssr is out of business. that kinda sucks. im glad i got my wheels before they went out of business. maybe my wheels are worth more now since they are hard to find now?

I wish that was the case with wheels. Iwould have been rich by now. Ive found that rims lose value when they are discontinued. If one happens to break or become unusuable it makes the other 3 worthless. Not many people want to deal with that.

WavMixer
02-03-2005, 04:42 PM

I wish that was the case with wheels. Iwould have been rich by now. Ive found that rims lose value when they are discontinued. If one happens to break or become unusuable it makes the other 3 worthless. Not many people want to deal with that.So true it hurts!! I've been there before.

Wind Racer
02-03-2005, 05:03 PM
That suck... :(

Boosted
02-03-2005, 05:51 PM
eh I dontl ike ssr wheels anyway

kimletrim
02-03-2005, 06:50 PM
They had a whole bunch of sweet rims back in the day, but it seems they have fallen on hard times. Don't be surprised though to see them come back under a different name.

IS2000
02-04-2005, 01:07 AM
I like SSR Professor SP1's. I wish they have like 50% off discount for those unsold.