PDA

View Full Version : JIC Suspension... I want it...

Edward M
02-07-2005, 02:00 PM
I'm pretty much ready to get my suspension done by Mueller very soon.

I just have a few questions for all of you running the set up and anyone else that can help out... Besides the coilovers, what else is recommended? I've heard the rear end links and sway bar will just about do it.

Also, how much does a fully done suspension set up, with all necessary parts and tuning, go for from Mueller. Any feedback and information will be greatly appreciated.

GokuSSJ4
02-07-2005, 02:14 PM
it has been discuss before , using the search function helps: http://www.socalevo.net/forums/search.php
you can contach [email protected]
this is what you need
JIC,s coil over
RRE rear sway bar
rear trail arms bushings
it should be near 2600.00 for everything.

Knower
02-07-2005, 03:00 PM
it has been discuss before , using the search function helps: http://www.socalevo.net/forums/search.php
you can contach [email protected]
this is what you need
JIC,s coil over
RRE rear sway bar
rear trail arms bushings
it should be near 2600.00 for everything.

And he's building a race car from the ground up so if you want this "very soon" it would be wise to e-mail him for an appointment now.

Senshi
02-07-2005, 03:20 PM
yea if you want it "very soon" dont keep your hops up me and bevo have been waiting for almost a month now :( also it is true that now he'll start work on kents car #2 im guessing

self.one
02-07-2005, 03:43 PM
yeah i've been waiting a month now as well and i just recently gave up... decided to go elsewhere... there IS a reason that people have been waiting as long as they have.... good luck....

trannb
02-07-2005, 04:35 PM
fyi appointments are made through [email protected]

GokuSSJ4
02-07-2005, 05:33 PM

since when ??? this is new information nam

Absinthe
02-07-2005, 05:46 PM

holy shit something goku doesnt know about mueller JIC's

Edward M
02-07-2005, 07:38 PM
Hmm... Thanks for all the feedback. I guess I better get a move on making an appointment.

Just out of curiousity, I know Mueller is the man and all but are there any other good suspension tuners out there that will do the whole set up?

JWest
02-07-2005, 07:53 PM
In the U.S.A? On an EVO? at a reasonable price or even an unreasonable one?

Hmmmm, can't think of any.

Thing is, you can hurry-up and get someone else to do what'eva to your car. But, it will really suck being all slow and having crappy ride quality after shelling-out for coilovers.

my .02

JW

Muellerized...
02-07-2005, 07:53 PM

Since we have functional DSL and phones at the race shop, located across the street from RRE. Sorry I did not check with you first, Goku:-)

This location is the only source for Muellerized Suspension Tuning, direct shop phone is 562-903-1513.

GokuSSJ4
02-07-2005, 08:15 PM

Since we have functional DSL and phones at the race shop, located across the street from RRE. Sorry I did not check with you first, Goku:-)

This location is the only source for Muellerized Suspension Tuning, direct shop phone is 562-903-1513.

lol i havent stop by in a while, thanks for the update :P since besides nam and knower we are left clueless on how to contact you. and get work done.
updates help john :wink: in the real world which is connect it via internet

tama_mog
02-14-2005, 04:14 AM

Thing is, you can hurry-up and get someone else to do what'eva to your car. But, it will really suck being all slow and having crappy ride quality after shelling-out for coilovers.

my .02

JW

Listen to this man, been there done that. It's not fun. Thanks to John for helping out with my coilovers hopefully I'll enjoy it when I Get the car back.

Howie
02-14-2005, 10:03 AM

my .02

JW

Listen to this man, been there done that. It's not fun. Thanks to John for helping out with my coilovers hopefully I'll enjoy it when I Get the car back.

Yup.. I had some coilovers about 1.5years ago.. and they sucked. Went to John a month later, swapped em out with his JIC's and the evo has been happy.

trinydex
03-06-2005, 01:39 AM
uhm... last i heard john is building two cars for kent? eh anyway there are few other options... i heard bevo trying to get some dms coils to mimick robi. in any case there are others out there... just gotta look... i heard from my friend at hks that they ahve a new coil coming out and that they have tuners from japan here often... i guess it's how much they wanna punch me in the gut for it :[