PDA

View Full Version : My debadged ass

ovenmit331
02-08-2005, 11:00 AM
My debadged ass... the car's ass that is...

Lemme know what you guys think...

http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/album249/DSC01047.jpg

http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/album249/DSC01049_2.jpg

MAFIOSO8
02-08-2005, 11:05 AM
Sweeet! 8)

EVOate909
02-08-2005, 12:22 PM
Sweeet! 8)

Duuuudddeeee!!

apexstrafer
02-08-2005, 12:45 PM
Sweeet! what does mine say?

Duuuudddeeee!! what does mine say?

sweeeet! what does mine say?

egui42
02-08-2005, 12:46 PM
looks good!!!

santhology
02-08-2005, 12:52 PM
^^...

apexstrafer
02-08-2005, 01:12 PM
what, didn't anyone see dude where's my car?? :P

Timujin
02-08-2005, 01:19 PM
AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN v

apexstrafer
02-08-2005, 01:22 PM
hahaa.....

GokuSSJ4
02-08-2005, 01:33 PM
stoners :roll: :lol:

looks good !!

Richard EVO
02-08-2005, 01:45 PM
Partially Debadged . . .

You left three letters on you butt.

I'm behind you on the freeway in rush hour, thinking, "what is an Evo?" :wink:

CT9A RS
02-08-2005, 02:01 PM
lol its aight

rammsteinmatt
02-08-2005, 02:47 PM
Partially Debadged . . .

look at the ass in your avatar, people are gonna think it is some chinese characters with those tracks on it

WavMixer
02-08-2005, 05:13 PM
I was wondering if anyone ever did that mod. I was thinking about doing this:

http://wavmixer.com//evo/EVO_VIIIBlack.jpg[/quote]

Boosted
02-08-2005, 05:15 PM

fugly

I Like it with nothing more than the DSM logo

rammsteinmatt
02-08-2005, 06:03 PM
ovenmit you rock climb? -noticed the black diamond sticker

Richard EVO
02-08-2005, 07:40 PM
rammsteinmatt wrote:
car racing...because football, basketball, and baseball only use one ball

Ernest Hemingway once said: "There are only three sports--Bull Fighting, Mountain Climbing, and Car Racing. Everything else is just games."

WavMixer
02-09-2005, 09:33 AM
DSM logo? Ummmm OK. Do you drive an Eclipse, Talon or GVR4?

apexstrafer
02-09-2005, 10:46 AM
Ernest Hemingway once said: "There are only three sports--Bull Fighting, Mountain Climbing, and Car Racing. Everything else is just games."

I love that quote, I've borrowed it on many occasions...

ovenmit331
02-09-2005, 01:06 PM
Partially Debadged . . .

Yeah, confusion is a great thing. I have had quite a few people ask what an "Ee Eeevo, or is it an Ehvo" is. :)

ovenmit331
02-09-2005, 01:10 PM

[/quote]

I was just gonna completely debadge it, but then decided to give it a shot. SO easy. Didn't have to re-glue the "Evo" or anything. All it takes it Goo Gone and floss to get the "volution" off then a Dremel with cutting/sanding wheel and a plastic butter container lid to smooth things out. Did it all while still on the car. Kinda verve racking, but piece of cake. 10 minutes later, you've liposuctioned your ass...

ovenmit331
02-09-2005, 01:12 PM

amongst other life threatening things, yes I do.

stickers on the left:
Black Diamond in white
Marmot in Red
Arc'Teryx in white

high center:
Specialized "S"
and "S-Works"

ovenmit331
02-09-2005, 01:12 PM
rammsteinmatt wrote:
car racing...because football, basketball, and baseball only use one ball

I guess I need to take up bull-fighting to get the holy trinity, and I'm stealing that quote for my sig, but its actually a little different...

Madruk
02-24-2005, 12:48 AM

I did something similar to this, but the Evo VIII is lower, along the bend in the trunk. Looks super clean. I'll get a pic posted asap. Just did it tonite. Does Goo Gone really work well? I need to get the rest of the gunk off from where I removed the old badge.

*edited for spelling*

BOVBILLY
02-24-2005, 01:12 AM
oven, when can we see your ass

rammsteinmatt
02-24-2005, 02:16 AM

stickers on the left:
Black Diamond in white
Marmot in Red
Arc'Teryx in white

high center:
Specialized "S"
and "S-Works"

so you naturally dont have nails like the stereotypical female, cause when i climb i wish i could grind my nails allt he way off sometimes. shoot, so you rock climb (male dominated sport) and race cars/interested in cars (another male dominated activity) too bad there werent more like you. and what is the extent of your ability (preferrably in 5.* system) both gym and natural (or whichever you do/prefer)

and driving in climbing shoes is a very economical alternative to having both climbing and driving shoes (except i have 12 shoes and 13 feet, so htey are uncomfortable for extended periods)

ovenmit331
02-24-2005, 08:44 AM

stickers on the left:
Black Diamond in white
Marmot in Red
Arc'Teryx in white

high center:
Specialized "S"
and "S-Works"

so you naturally dont have nails like the stereotypical female, cause when i climb i wish i could grind my nails allt he way off sometimes. shoot, so you rock climb (male dominated sport) and race cars/interested in cars (another male dominated activity) too bad there werent more like you. and what is the extent of your ability (preferrably in 5.* system) both gym and natural (or whichever you do/prefer)

and driving in climbing shoes is a very economical alternative to having both climbing and driving shoes (except i have 12 shoes and 13 feet, so htey are uncomfortable for extended periods)

Well I bite my nails, HORRIBLE habit I know, but I got it from climbing. I've also ingested and inhaled enough chalk to kill a LARGE horse.

I also mountain and road bike (hence the "S-Works" sticker from Specialized), which is pretty male dominated too. The extent of my riding ability, once did a solo century ride (100-miles) and also did a 150-mile race.

The extent of my rock climbing ability: at my peak... indoor and outdoor lead: 5.10 indoor top-rope: 5.12c outdoor top-rope: 5.11b indoor bouldering: v6 or v7 outdoor bouldering: v4 I used to work at a climbing gym so most of my skills were indoor.

I've often thought about driving in climbing shoes, but my mocasyms are officially 33% smaller than my regular shoes. They're the most painful thing ever, but all that kinda goes away when you're on the wall...

rammsteinmatt
02-24-2005, 12:47 PM
wow

ovenmit331
02-24-2005, 01:28 PM
wow

I know I know, you want me

BOVBILLY
02-24-2005, 01:36 PM
oven, i just want to see a picture of your ass!

ovenmit331
02-24-2005, 01:43 PM
oven, i just want to see a picture of your ass!

Billy, NO. you freak me out

BOVBILLY
02-24-2005, 01:53 PM
I FREAK YOU OUT?

HOW IS THIS?

ovenmit331
02-24-2005, 02:13 PM
maybe it was just your old avatar. i don't know.

BOVBILLY
02-24-2005, 02:18 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

WavMixer
02-24-2005, 02:37 PM
maybe it was just your old avatar. i don't know.I had nightmares about Billy's old avatar.