PDA

View Full Version : lucky . . .

alex_alex
02-10-2005, 04:02 PM
So i know everyone's run this "Road Race" being such a good shop thing to the ground . . . but i think every once in a while we forget how lucky we are as SoCalers to have RRE nearby. After the limited experience i've had with other SoCal shops a long time ago, back when i first got my evo. . . I've come to trust no other local shop and no other people more than the guys at RRE.

All ass-kissing aside, I don't know what i would do if RRE wasn't local. Check out all the evo guys in random places in like Nebraska or Texas that don't really have a regular shop to go to. Or the guys in the ATL that had Boost Solutions as their regular. :lol:

Sorry for the rant, but i guess the point of the post was to say thanks.

gofaster87
02-10-2005, 04:07 PM
Wow, you must be really bored.

alex_alex
02-10-2005, 04:10 PM

:roll: maybe once you start hitting the track you'll apreciate them more

gofaster87
02-10-2005, 04:18 PM

Ive known about them much longer than you have son. I dont need to drive my car one inch to appreciate Mike and hondas help and advice. I thought you were an okay guy when I met you but it seems your just another smartass kid. I have tracked many times over the years in other cars so dont give me your tracking bs. I just choose not to track this car at the moment.

EvoRution
02-10-2005, 04:28 PM
I'd be afraid to track something with a GT35R ..

Ive known about them much longer than you have son. I dont need to drive my one inch to appreciate Mike and hondas help and advice. I thought you were an okay guy when I met you but it seems your just another smartass kid. I have tracked many times over the years in other cars so dont give me your tracking bs. I just choose not to track this car at the moment.

gofaster87
02-10-2005, 04:31 PM
Your right about tracking a 500+whp car. It shouldnt be taken lightly and I still need more safety equipment. When I am to the point where I think the car is ready and Im willing to accept losing the car to a crash I will track it. I dont half ass it at the track so pushing it always brings the danger of a total loss, which Im not ready to accept on this car yet.

I'd be afraid to track something with a GT35R ..

Ive known about them much longer than you have son. I dont need to drive my one inch to appreciate Mike and hondas help and advice. I thought you were an okay guy when I met you but it seems your just another smartass kid. I have tracked many times over the years in other cars so dont give me your tracking bs. I just choose not to track this car at the moment.

Boosted
02-10-2005, 05:25 PM

obviously not bored enough, he didnt take the time otlook for the "buyers Corner" section of the boards

alex_alex
02-10-2005, 05:25 PM

Ive known about them much longer than you have son. I dont need to drive my car one inch to appreciate Mike and hondas help and advice. I thought you were an okay guy when I met you but it seems your just another smartass kid. I have tracked many times over the years in other cars so dont give me your tracking bs. I just choose not to track this car at the moment.

chill man. no need for name calling. If you appreciate them as much as i do, there really wasn't any need for your original post then either.

I know we've met, and i STILL think youre an okay guy, what i meant by the comment was that, sure, for doing mods and stuff, any old shop can probably do them, but RRE will always do their best to squeeze you in before a track day and the guys there will stay late until your shit is done. Wasn't meant to be a crack at you for not tracking your car. I'd be afraid of tracking a gt35'ed car.

gofaster87
02-10-2005, 05:29 PM
Im not calling you names alex(smartass is a friendly term). If anything, Im the biggest smartass here. Were all one big happy family.

chill man. no need for name calling. If you appreciate them as much as i do, there really wasn't any need for your original post then either.

I know we've met, and i STILL think youre an okay guy, what i meant by the comment was that, sure, for doing mods and stuff, any old shop can probably do them, but RRE will always do their best to squeeze you in before a track day and the guys there will stay late until your shit is done. Wasn't meant to be a crack at you for not tracking your car. I'd be afraid of tracking a gt35'ed car.

jondukes
02-10-2005, 05:31 PM
im not afraid, id get in that car and show that track who its daddy is!!

alex_alex
02-10-2005, 05:38 PM

i noticed the bullet hole last time you were at Streets. What the hell is the story behind that? :lol:

Knower
02-10-2005, 07:51 PM

i noticed the bullet hole last time you were at Streets. What the hell is the story behind that? :lol:

jondukes is a thug. Straight up. 8)

alex_alex
02-10-2005, 08:01 PM

jondukes is a thug. Straight up. 8)

. . . with his brownies and soymilk. fuck gin and juice.

Macky
02-10-2005, 09:39 PM
Im not calling you names alex(smartass is a friendly term). If anything, Im the biggest smartass here. Were all one big happy family.

damn straight :wink:

WavMixer
02-10-2005, 10:11 PM
Now that everyone has hugged, what is a gt35'ed car?

thrlskr
02-10-2005, 10:38 PM
Now that everyone has hugged, what is a gt35'ed car?

They are referring to his garrett turbo...

GokuSSJ4
02-10-2005, 10:50 PM
jon dukes straight up blaze'n the track with his brownies and soymilk.
An damn it sam you need to track the beast!!!

alex_alex
02-10-2005, 11:32 PM
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/925/uncle-sam-wants-you.jpg

Senshi
02-10-2005, 11:34 PM
goku you cant really read the writing in your sig u should change the color.
and yea sam if u dont track the car atleast let me ride in it next time u get some "tofu" :D

gofaster87
02-10-2005, 11:43 PM
and yea sam if u dont track the car atleast let me ride in it next time u get some "tofu" :D

Yea yea Ill get tofu with you sometime. The color is fine it matches his kool taped headlights.

GokuSSJ4
02-11-2005, 10:41 AM

Yea yea Ill get tofu with you sometime. The color is fine it matches his kool taped headlights.

i hope next time you have NO excuses about Tofu :roll:

toku-one
02-11-2005, 10:44 AM
samitrix... how gay

BOVBILLY
02-11-2005, 10:49 AM
I AM THE BIGGEST SMART ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALEX, SAM IS A DICK. HE LIKES THEM TOO. IT IS JUST HIS NATURE!