PDA

View Full Version : South Coast friday meet announcement

Macky
02-13-2005, 01:58 PM
the original group that started the friday meets at starbucks will no longer hold their meets there every friday.

we have our reasons and we believe it is in our best interest not to go there anymore on friday evenings.

granted those that go there can still come and go as they please, as we do not own the place. we just want to make it clear that we will be no longer involved with anything connected to that friday meet, nor do we wish to be related or referenced to said meet.

thank you.

WavMixer
02-14-2005, 09:29 AM
Damn Mackey, what did you do to piss them off?

j_nizzle
02-14-2005, 04:33 PM
damn, and i thought i could randomly roll by and catch you there. oh well, when you find a new meet location and care to have me along pm the place will ya. seeya round macky.

Macky
02-14-2005, 04:58 PM
i will pm you guys where a new meet will be. but for now, there isnt any.

south coast has just become too "hot" that i would rather avoid a meet there for a number of reasons.

BOVBILLY
02-14-2005, 05:01 PM
WTF MACKY. DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Macky
02-14-2005, 08:26 PM
i wont 8)

Macky
02-14-2005, 08:46 PM
Damn Mackey, what did you do to piss them off?

renzo actually is a BIG part of that problem.

EvoPwr
02-14-2005, 08:48 PM
Lemme know too :D

EvolveMR
02-18-2005, 04:06 AM
PM me also with the new spot plz

Macky
02-18-2005, 10:00 AM
tonight me and my brother will be there to confront renzo (should he show up). after that, i have a previously arranged appointment. the old group are still looking for a good meeting place, someplace that can accomodate everyone and have something more to do than just hang out should some get bored.

we will pm the directions or call those that we have the numbers to. as previously stated, it will/would be a place to just hang and chill...thats it. :wink:

Richard EVO
02-18-2005, 10:07 AM
Don't be so evasive. Who the f*** is renzo and what did he do?

Macky
02-18-2005, 10:09 AM
just go there tonight if you want to know. ive been doing damage control all week. i had to clarify everything to a lot (both in and out of the boards) and show proof to some all week long. renzo put me and my brother to a lot of grief.

he has a LOT of explaining to do. seriously.

BOVBILLY
02-18-2005, 11:14 AM
Macky, remember, violence or yelling, etc..., doesn't result in anything. If you want to get this resolved bro, talk peacefully without yelling!

just my .02cts

Macky
02-18-2005, 11:53 AM
We know that, but seeing as we would be talking to a 17 yr old, we will have to make adjustments.

But believe me when I say that had I been physically nearby when he posted on that thread, who knows what I would have done. Seriously. In my book, you don’t fuck with other people’s business ever.

inline4g63
02-18-2005, 07:52 PM
I read on other forums that other cars crashed the place?? Srt4, Sti, mustangs..etc.

phreaksh0w
02-18-2005, 08:12 PM
Voilence? not the answer? PSHHHH... Maybe not but it gets the point across faster.

I don't understand how one person can totally destroy the whole damn thing anyways. The way i see it, we should just keep the so called "meet" to whoever wants to go. I think it's ludicris to totally ditch the rest of your friends (terrance/macky). Yea i don't own the damn place but we were there, and if people have probs over there fuck em. They're not apart of the group in any case. We have a close knit group... So forget about what the hell has happened.

blah blah blah...

n3wbs

Macky
02-19-2005, 11:12 AM
like i said, we were there last night to sort out things with renzo.

next friday, some of us (at least me included) wont be there. couple of SRT's showed up but overall its pretty quiet now. they can show up there all they want, nobody is stopping them, i just didnt feel "safe" anymore driving to and from there. hence i wont go if it isnt necessary.

Gear Grinder
02-19-2005, 11:26 AM
like i said, we were there last night to sort out things with renzo.

next friday, some of us (at least me included) wont be there. couple of SRT's showed up but overall its pretty quiet now. they can show up there all they want, nobody is stopping them, i just didnt feel "safe" anymore driving to and from there. hence i wont go if it isnt necessary.
Why dont you come to the Torrance mini meet on tuesday night 8pm. Every one is really cool, and mellow. We are there to look at and talk about these cars that we like so much.

Macky
02-19-2005, 11:31 AM
i have school tues-wed-thur-friday. friday is when i have just one class. :? thanks though

j_nizzle
02-21-2005, 12:33 AM
yeah macky....still waiting on this new crazy cool meet location of yours....lol j/m take your time. might run into you an terrance at autobacs sometime.

BOVBILLY
02-21-2005, 12:46 AM
so macky, i rarely ever, actually never, go to Friday meets. I want to go this Friday.

Lets do this guy. All bullshit aside. I want a meet on friday and I know alot of you do.

Lets do this!

Macky
02-21-2005, 12:52 AM
if you guys wanna hang out there noone's stopping you :wink: