PDA

View Full Version : Any good place to buy???

flipryder21
02-14-2005, 11:12 AM
Alright I'm ready to do some MOD on my baby.. I got a 2003 Evo8 white

Any of you guys got any good connection where I can get mods for a decent price.

I prefer RMR for the exhaust & Intake system but got any suggestion it will be appreciated. Than you.

Planning on getting how's this setting by the way???

Boost gauge
BOV
Down Pipe
Cat back exhaust
full intake system
AFC-II fuel controller

that's it for now :lol:

GokuSSJ4
02-14-2005, 11:14 AM
check out www.myevostore.com
or PM Coolguy949 he has good prices !!!

Blaze
02-14-2005, 11:24 AM

Bump.

Rob always makes top marks. Great seller and installer!

Also, check out Jeff @ www.500WHP.com for some great deals.

Blaze

Chris in SD
02-14-2005, 11:37 AM
You can't go wrong with the RMR stuff. I had their stuff for a long time.

DTunedEvoX
02-14-2005, 12:09 PM
Depends what your goals are - do a search.
But it does look like your heading into the right direction.

Might want to check the n00b section - bunch of posts there regarding builds ...

BOVBILLY
02-14-2005, 02:09 PM
give me all your money and i will mod my car. then you can go off my ideas!

gofaster87
02-14-2005, 02:10 PM
give me all your money and i will mod my car. then you can go off my ideas!

Youre not allowed to mod any more cars scallop boy.

DTunedEvoX
02-14-2005, 02:32 PM
Alright I'm ready to do some MOD on my baby.. I got a 2003 Evo8 white

Any of you guys got any good connection where I can get mods for a decent price.

I prefer RMR for the exhaust & Intake system but got any suggestion it will be appreciated. Than you.

Planning on getting how's this setting by the way???

Boost gauge
BOV
Down Pipe
Cat back exhaust
full intake system
AFC-II fuel controller

that's it for now :lol:

After reading this post again figured I'd elaborate more depending on your choices. I think you should get the boost gauge first. as for the BOV - your stock one should be fine unless its leaking - then get a JDM MR one or a 1g. As for your exhaust choices unless your buying the whole TBE @ once its suggested that you mod from the back to the front (i.e. - Catback/Testpipe-HFC/DP. Before an intake I would get a MBC - a Hallman or Dejon Tool would do. I would skip the intake unless you were getting tuned for it.

I see your goign the SAFC-II route - people would suggest you get a upgraded fuelpump (walbro) and injectors too while your at it .. Hope some of this stuff helps you - hopefully we'll see you @ our Wednesday night Burbank meets ...

CT9A RS
02-14-2005, 03:33 PM

Yeah Rob will hook u up hes a real cool guy and very knowledgeable when it comes to the Evo.

flipryder21
03-10-2005, 03:51 PM
Alrighttttt I finally got my stuff and it sounds and feels good, if was freaking drive from RMR to much traffic on the 405S and Tadashi from TechnoSquare was cool all I need now is help to install the boost control/gauges. Tasco where you at mannnn can I have you assistance?

DTunedEvoX
03-10-2005, 04:48 PM
Alrighttttt I finally got my stuff and it sounds and feels good, if was freaking drive from RMR to much traffic on the 405S and Tadashi from TechnoSquare was cool all I need now is help to install the boost control/gauges. Tasco where you at mannnn can I have you assistance?

What kind of boost gaugedid you get? I installed both myself (albeit my boost gauge is electronic) - it shouldnt be to hard as long as you got the right tools and area ...

Also what kind of MBC did you get? Its not hard to install - I did mine myself also - its just time consuming especially if you have big hands ... We'll help you out bro! Least when we got the time to ...

flipryder21
03-10-2005, 04:51 PM
Boost gauge is by Power Enterprise it's electronic I believed heehee that's not really convising huh LOL "I believed" well I should have today in the mail UPS.