PDA

View Full Version : Even the EVO drivers a great!!!

DUROEVO
02-17-2005, 09:03 PM
Hey Forum,
I was driving from work today and saw another fellow EVO driver driving a MR and he waived at me. I know it sounds weird but I ha my 350Z for over a year, and any time I drove next to another Z. They would look and look away, not once did I get even a nod...

Macky
02-17-2005, 09:20 PM
thats good to know :D

Boosted
02-17-2005, 09:54 PM
welcome :D

nurb2
02-17-2005, 10:00 PM
Hey Forum,
I was driving from work today and saw another fellow EVO driver driving a MR and he waived at me. I know it sounds weird but I ha my 350Z for over a year, and any time I drove next to another Z. They would look and look away, not once did I get even a nod...
That's because there are 18 billion Z's on the road in SoCal, and their arms would fall off if they waved every time they saw another one.

-nurb2-

bcmind
02-18-2005, 02:03 PM
Hey Forum,
That's because there are 18 billion Z's on the road in SoCal, and their arms would fall off if they waved every time they saw another one.

-nurb2-

LOL :lol:

Blaze
02-18-2005, 02:38 PM
Z owners are dicks.
I used to own one and I'd get the same response almost all the time.

Especially with other modded Zs. WTH?

Oh well...