PDA

View Full Version : socalevo.net email address

xxfairenoughxx
02-18-2005, 05:28 PM
I thought it would be cool to have personalized email addresses from the forums. Is anyone interested in getting an @socalevo.net email address going? Would you be willing to pay for it and if so, how much? My buddy is trying to see if he can get them up and running and I believe hes going to talk to Rob about it.

tasco
02-18-2005, 07:03 PM
I thought it would be cool to have personalized email addresses from the forums. Is anyone interested in getting an @socalevo.net email address going? Would you be willing to pay for it and if so, how much? My buddy is trying to see if he can get them up and running and I believe hes going to talk to Rob about it.

I dont know how the servers are configured, but I can setup IMAP email in a few minutes. We just need a nice interface, there are hundreds of free scripts out there or I can make a custom one.

Coolguy949
02-18-2005, 07:13 PM
Althought it's been talked about since day 1 of socalevo, Dino or myself have no immediate plans for socalevo email addresses. It's not because we cant do it though. There's a lot of reasons behind it.

If we do create member based email accounts in the future, it would [email protected].

Rob