PDA

View Full Version : Windows tint ticket!!

mybada
02-21-2005, 12:43 AM
Only after 2days I took care of exhaust ticket, I got another one again by Buena Park PD. This time it's for illegal tint on front windows... arggg I know it's my fault but I did front ones 30% which looks VERY light.
I thank the officer made it fix-it ticket though... remeber my exhaust ticket was non-correctable :?

Anyways I have to take out my tint... any tips??

rino
02-21-2005, 01:17 AM
just get a blade and rip that shit off

if you can't do it, come by my house i'll rip it off for you

inline4g63
02-21-2005, 01:21 AM
man buena park PD mean business. Stay outa there. I thought you were from Fullerton?

mybada
02-21-2005, 01:37 AM
man buena park PD mean business. Stay outa there. I thought you were from Fullerton?

It was on beach & rosecrans only 5min away from my house :evil:
I was comming home from my friend's house in La Habra.... well too late I have to take damn tint off now.

Now I'm kinda araid to put my exhaust back on... I think I have to go to referee station and get it certified. Anyone want to go referee station and get tested??
I know there's a guy with HKS exhaust certified on this forum I dont know who that was thooo

Hard to beat
02-21-2005, 01:47 AM
i got the same thing but mine was 5% i paid $15 to take it off and $25 for the whole ticket

mybada
02-21-2005, 01:56 AM
i got the same thing but mine was 5% i paid $15 to take it off and $25 for the whole ticket

and left front untinted??

nurb2
02-21-2005, 03:41 AM
The only time I've ever gotten a tint ticket I just paid it off and left the tint on. It's not worth the time and effort when you know you are just going to get tinted again.

-nurb2-

PiNG
02-21-2005, 04:33 AM
:shock: Very interesting, I drive around there, Roscrans and Beach Area (By the shell station) All the time during weekend. I've never seen ANY cop around there for odd reason... and I speed like hell around there. Knock on wood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you get it taken care of easily!

mybada
02-21-2005, 11:42 AM
The only time I've ever gotten a tint ticket I just paid it off and left the tint on. It's not worth the time and effort when you know you are just going to get tinted again.

-nurb2-
Exactly! may be I'm doing that... since it's not moving violation should not hurt my record isn't it??

Absinthe
02-21-2005, 11:45 AM
30% light? with a blak interior thats pretty noticeable.

as for tips to take it off, use windex spray a ton of it all over the tint letg it soak in, perhaps even soak paper towels in it and let them stick to the window. after few minutes use a razor blade and start peeling it off.

Miss Evo8
02-21-2005, 01:41 PM
Don't try to take it off yourself! Go to someone with experience I have seen a lot of people scratch their windows trying to take tint off! :shock:
Tint business remember :wink:
I have a 45% on mine which is the lightest you can go the black interior makes it look darker!
The ticket is not a moving violation so no points will go one your record.

rubelcon
02-21-2005, 03:02 PM
Do not drive in BP, bottom line. If you do, you are risking getting pulled over. I take side streets through fullerton to get to La Habra on purpose, you wont have to deal with cops on BB.

hksevo8
02-21-2005, 03:09 PM

It was on beach & rosecrans only 5min away from my house :evil:
I was comming home from my friend's house in La Habra.... well too late I have to take damn tint off now.

Now I'm kinda araid to put my exhaust back on... I think I have to go to referee station and get it certified. Anyone want to go referee station and get tested??
I know there's a guy with HKS exhaust certified on this forum I dont know who that was thooo

contact HKS and they will mail/fax you the certificate for your exhaust. 310-491-3300 M-F 8-5 PST.
good luck

egui42
02-21-2005, 04:46 PM
Just get to know a cop, then they can just write it off for you. :D I only paid $10 for tint ticket.

rubelcon
02-21-2005, 05:02 PM
Two types of tickets though, correctable and non-

mybada
02-21-2005, 05:18 PM
my tint ticket is correctable... my exhaust ticket was not.

I had HKS statement of compliance but cops didn't bother, they still give you ticket. You need actual certificate issued my state referee. Trust me on this.