PDA

View Full Version : Freindly match with any Evo8, or MR in the los angeles area.

NICK DC5
02-21-2005, 01:58 AM
Hey guys I no Iwill still get bashed because I drive and rsx-s, but I will take the risk. I live in the Los Angeles area, let me know who wants to run so we can have it on film. I was thinking more of a roll then launch, but I guess we can lauch, but what's the point I will get smashed. People tell me that AWD cars are fast off roll too. I would like someone to prove it to me? I have beaten a few Evo's but know one believes me, so i want it on film. I find it hard to belive that on higher mph I will loose to an Evo. I am so far 3-0 against and evo's from roll. We can do 30 roll, 50,55,60? whatever. let me know guys when the rain stops, I would like to race. I will rather race a Evo8 or MR that has a few mods, not stock ones please!

By the way my mods are: 04 rsx-s ,Injen cai, DC Race Header, and Hondata #4

Just want to show the haters what a 200hp rsx can do with only 3 mods.
Whose up for it?

robi
02-21-2005, 02:04 AM
go street race on another board
Better yet

http://www.hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s4010b428de2c7.jpg

PS if you want a real race lets "do" cal speedway in my "stock EVO"

gofaster87
02-21-2005, 02:09 AM
Asking to race a non stock evo is asking for a pretty broad range of Evos. I know stock Evos that run with G35s on the freeway no problem with no mods. I believe a G35 has more than 200 hp and a real nice drivetrain. Not to be an ass your not going to beat a modded Evo launch or not. My Stock Evo ran an S2000 on the freeway coming back from Vegas and he couldnt pull or pass. As Robi said there wont be anyone on this board that will street race, well I know a few that might.

Nebolic
02-21-2005, 02:19 AM
come up to NorCal. I'll be more than happy to oblige. Roll or Dig, makes no difference to me. Hope you wont be too disappointed if the only footage you get is of the tail lights of an Evo.

Just to give you a perspective. You are at a real disadvantage if you're going light to light. Honda's have the top end power, you'll never reach the top end on the street. Best bet is go to the drap strip and just get a time slip. You can compare slips and determine the winner.

Nebo

P.S I'm way up north if you really want to play.

onesicklambo
02-21-2005, 02:21 AM
how about some turns too..not just a straight line..im sure your fwd will beat evos there also :driving:

alex_alex
02-21-2005, 02:25 AM
We can do 30 roll, 50,55,60? whatever. let me know guys when the rain stops, I would like to race. \

Or we can do it while its still raining. :lol:

GokuSSJ4
02-21-2005, 02:34 AM
1. A K20 motor with the mods that you have can pushed near 220whp with a car that weighs near 2300-2400lbs.
2. you are asking guys that love to race at the track (since street racing is illegal and you put others in danger, and posting this on a public forum is not a good idea. )
3. If you still want to race the best thing would be trying to keep up with an evo at streets of willow, Big Willow, Cali speed , T-hill or any track that you have available
4. please do us a favor an take Robi's challenge, i would love to see what your car will do against Robi's slow Evo. + he is an old timer so that makes him even slower :wink:

NICK DC5
02-22-2005, 09:47 PM
I knew you guys were pussy's. Its ok ill race some dumbass evo and post the video.

leaveit2bevo
02-22-2005, 09:51 PM
I knew you guys were pussy's. Its ok ill race some dumbass evo and post the video.

a turkey can run 20mph snaple cap # 97

gofaster87
02-22-2005, 09:58 PM
You want to race Ill do it. My evo, but you need to put up a couple grand I dont race for free. Jackass.

Coolguy949
02-22-2005, 09:58 PM

And the purpose of racing an Evo is?

Because you're better? Or your car is cheaper than ours but faster (maybe)? Or because you cant get laid so you have to be a troll?

leaveit2bevo
02-22-2005, 10:02 PM

And the purpose of racing an Evo is?

Because you're better? Or your car is cheaper than ours but faster (maybe)? Or because you cant get laid so you have to be a troll?

im going to go with sexual frustration

bonestockevo8
02-22-2005, 10:04 PM
What is your purpose of posting this? Why do you care about what other people think about your car? If youre not happy w/ your car, sell it or trade it in dude.

alex_alex
02-22-2005, 10:21 PM
hey, i for one, think its great that homosexuals are starting to drive RSX's. This hobby is clearly no longer just for the striaght.

Boosted
02-22-2005, 10:26 PM
PS if you want a real race lets "do" cal speedway in my "stock EVO"

classic...

Nebolic
02-22-2005, 10:27 PM

Fuck you and your pussy ass RSX. bring it to NorCal anytime and I guarantee you i'll fuck you up from a dig or from a roll. Oh i forgot, your bitch ass will always want to run from a roll because you cant launch for shit. oh yeah and I forgot with your K20A motor, your famous quotes "i smoked so and so, and oh shit its all over when i shift into 2nd and the vtec kicks in"

Bring it bitch, I'll show you what 2nd gear is all abuot. 4G63 and turbo.

Ain't no pussies here. Just real men that push our cars to the potential in a real legit way, road course or a sanctioned drag strip. But if your little bitch ass wants to roll on the street, bring it to.

Oh yeah, remember to ask mommy and daddy for permission when you bring your RSX out, otherwise you might get grounded. And don't forget to put that Vtec Decal on your RSX, it will surely give you another 30Whp.

Bitch!

:evil:

Nebo

GokuSSJ4
02-22-2005, 10:29 PM
im suprise you guys didn't delete this post and chose to un lock it :?
theres no reason why anyone should explain themselve to such individual that wants to race a modify Evo. Do you realize what you are getting into ???
your 220whp K20 will not help you against a 550whp 4g63

alex_alex
02-22-2005, 10:34 PM
Bring it bitch, I'll show you what 2nd gear is all abuot. 4G63 and turbo.

Ain't no pussies here. Just real men that push our cars to the potential in a real legit way, road course or a sanctioned drag strip. But if your little bitch ass wants to roll on the street, bring it to.

Nebo

HAHA. You tell him Nebo.

Ain't no one but niggaz with big dicks and AK's :lol: :lol:

Takashi
02-22-2005, 10:35 PM
my bet is that he won't post again....

what an ass clown.

Takashi
02-22-2005, 10:37 PM
and btw, IBTL!

nurb2
02-22-2005, 10:48 PM
On ClubRSX he's looking for stock Evo's or VERY lightly modded.

He's got about 190-195 WHP with those mods, the car weighs 2800 pounds and he wants to go from a 40 mph roll. No chance for the RSX.

He'll race a ton of Evo's, finally beat one, put the vid up, bang his chest, blow his boyfriend and claim superiority.

I asked him to try me in the canyons and he never responded .... strange. Those mean dragsters never want to play where you actually have to turn.

-nurb2-

BOVBILLY
02-22-2005, 10:49 PM
HM...........

INTERESTING,

WHO GIVE A FLYING FUCK.

rino
02-22-2005, 10:54 PM
i think he's scared to put a few $$ on it

hawaiiboy
02-22-2005, 10:55 PM
best bet for you my friend is to sell your car cause your gonna get yourself killed or an innocent person. too many people have died because they thought they had mad driving skills. a moment of foolishness, a lifetime of regrets. something to think about...seriously. what a dumb ass

BOVBILLY
02-22-2005, 10:58 PM
THIS IS JUST DUMB. SOME KID JUST TRYING TO GET US ALL RAWLED UP!

rino
02-22-2005, 11:00 PM
well I don't believe anyone here is actually going to race this vtec boy on the street. I'm sure we can setup a friendly match on the track. I honestly think nobody should race this guy because our cars are more valuable than the peice of crap he owns, bottomline.

EvoJun8
02-22-2005, 11:12 PM
fuck it i will race on the streets i do every weekend in ontario, bring that bitch

rino
02-22-2005, 11:26 PM
here we go...

cas909
02-22-2005, 11:42 PM
VTEC SUCKS!!! :twisted:

j_nizzle
02-22-2005, 11:51 PM
wtf? why did anyone take this guy seriously? stupid fucking fobby ass ricer!

Boosted
02-23-2005, 12:24 AM
VTEC SUCKS!!! :twisted:

yea im sure you will still be saying variable valve timing sucks once you drive the evo 9 and you hit peak boost then mivec starts screaming dumb fuck

gofaster87
02-23-2005, 01:03 AM
Mivec is a little more advanced than vtec according to the articles I read. So he might have a point.

turbolarry
02-23-2005, 01:11 AM
Hey guys I no Iwill still get bashed because I drive and rsx-s, but I will take the risk. I live in the Los Angeles area, let me know who wants to run so we can have it on film. I was thinking more of a roll then launch, but I guess we can lauch, but what's the point I will get smashed. People tell me that AWD cars are fast off roll too. I would like someone to prove it to me? I have beaten a few Evo's but know one believes me, so i want it on film. I find it hard to belive that on higher mph I will loose to an Evo. I am so far 3-0 against and evo's from roll. We can do 30 roll, 50,55,60? whatever. let me know guys when the rain stops, I would like to race. I will rather race a Evo8 or MR that has a few mods, not stock ones please!

By the way my mods are: 04 rsx-s ,Injen cai, DC Race Header, and Hondata #4

Just want to show the haters what a 200hp rsx can do with only 3 mods.
Whose up for it?

I'm your huckleberry.
I only have three mods too.

GokuSSJ4
02-23-2005, 01:16 AM
first off all, is iVTEC which is a bit different then VTEC. Second off all , VTEC was created or was design abit similar to MIVEC .
some people are ignorant when it comes down to the H badge, and the people that represent it. The people that give it a bad name are the young ones.
I dont understand why this thread has been allow to continue

EVO Neil
02-26-2005, 08:04 PM
Or because you cant get laid so you have to be a troll?

I think it's choice "C" listed above!