PDA

View Full Version : Evo represent - Porter Ranch tonight

flipryder21
02-24-2005, 04:10 PM
Hey what's up everyone, anyone want's to roll down Porter Ranch they have a car gathering over there let me know we can all roll together
:D

toku-one
02-24-2005, 05:17 PM
if i remember correctly they are big rice fests and kinda crappy.

id consider it but i have injectors to do tonight, and then some gt4 playing. gotta finish my b licensing

Thedread
02-24-2005, 05:27 PM
Where is Porter's Ranch?

flipryder21
02-24-2005, 05:27 PM
Well yes big rice fest LOL LOL I'm going to let the presence of the Evo known heeheee show them what a real car look like heeeheee and beside I'm not there to check out the cars if you know what I mean heeheee 8) just want to get out of the house

toku-one
02-24-2005, 05:31 PM
porter ranch is north west part of the valley.

between granada hills and chatsworth off the 118

gofaster87
02-24-2005, 05:38 PM
Lets do the injectors now you schwab.

Thedread
02-24-2005, 05:40 PM
Thanks Toku-one. What time is this meet?

flipryder21
02-24-2005, 06:02 PM
Thanks Toku-one. What time is this meet?

start 8:00PM-8:30 to 10PM I believed
wanna go hit me up man 818-269-0015
let's try to get a few more to go
c'mon peeps let's do some recruiting heeheee 8)

Miss Evo8
02-24-2005, 06:42 PM
I drove once to Porter Ranch with my Evo like 4 months ago. It was total 2F2F! I was there like 20minutes the cops came, the helicopter it was nuts we bailed it was GAY!!!

DTunedEvoX
02-24-2005, 06:48 PM
I drove once to Porter Ranch with my Evo like 4 months ago. It was total 2F2F! I was there like 20minutes the cops came, the helicopter it was nuts we bailed it was GAY!!!

Should make it out to our Burbank meets .. 10x better guranteed .. Plus your star crossed lover in a former life, I mean flipryder is always there ..

LOL - But yeah the Porter Ranch one is rice .. I used to alternate there, the subbie meets, and the flames parking lot when I used to have my WRX ...

toku-one
02-24-2005, 07:11 PM
sam: im at work right now you ass-hat

flipryder21
02-24-2005, 07:18 PM

Should make it out to our Burbank meets .. 10x better guranteed .. Plus your star crossed lover in a former life, I mean flipryder is always there ..

LOL - But yeah the Porter Ranch one is rice .. I used to alternate there, the subbie meets, and the flames parking lot when I used to have my WRX ...

Haahaaa funny heeheee yeah well I'm just going there for fun I haven't been there for awhile well the weather is nice right now time to wash the baby :lol: it will be clean for the next meet :wink:

rammsteinmatt
02-24-2005, 07:20 PM

Haahaaa funny heeheee yeah well I'm just going there for fun I haven't been there for awhile well the weather is nice right now time to wash the baby :lol: it will be clean for the next meet :wink:

thats an excellent idea, i know what im doing tommorow after school. it will stay clean for at least a week in less that lame rain comes back, or i hit a puddle :?

evolutionist
02-24-2005, 08:06 PM
i might see you there. most likly going to fridays with some friends. i will keep an eye out. i'll be in a yellow evo

flipryder21
02-25-2005, 01:47 AM
i might see you there. most likly going to fridays with some friends. i will keep an eye out. i'll be in a yellow evo

Yo yo yeah I showed up there rolled up with EverythingCelica.Com crowed freaking saw Silver Evo but that's about it will not go there again it was wack LOL never again