PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Ride in Muellerized Car

WavMixer
02-25-2005, 12:31 PM
I am contemplating having Mueller put some JICs in my car. However before I lay out $2+k I would really like to know what to expect. I know that John can set this up for a variety of applications, and the way your car is setup may be different from what I want, but at least it will be a starting point.

gofaster87
02-25-2005, 01:05 PM
Ask the froum Nazi.

GokuSSJ4
02-25-2005, 01:11 PM
Ask the froum Nazi.

LOL IMO to appreciate the suspension the best way to see what the car can do would be at the track. The suspension is well worth it, unless you have 4.5K to spend on the next level which is DMS coil overs :shock:

gofaster87
02-25-2005, 01:16 PM
Comon he can experience the suspension on a spirited drive through a nice canyon road.

jondukes
02-25-2005, 01:19 PM
how about experiancing that motor on a nice canyon road

WavMixer
02-25-2005, 01:19 PM
Comon he can experience the suspension on a spirited drive through a nice canyon road.My car will be spending much more time on canyon roads than it will be at the track. I'm in the SGV, SFV, AV area.

GokuSSJ4
02-25-2005, 01:22 PM
true !!!!

Macky
02-25-2005, 01:27 PM
Goku's car rode very good over the ruts in HB a few weeks back. felt like a brick - ROCK SOLID 8)

gofaster87
02-25-2005, 01:32 PM
how about experiancing that motor on a nice canyon road

How about getting your car fixed. I think Ill go have talk with the shop today.

Have you even hit up Grimes, San Marcos or Hidden Valley yet?

alex_alex
02-25-2005, 01:33 PM
WavMixer, how close are you to Buttonwillow in Bakersfield? I'll be there tomorrow

jondukes
02-25-2005, 01:33 PM
yeah shit happens when you actually drive a car that you own

gofaster87
02-25-2005, 01:35 PM
yeah shit happens when you actually drive a car that you own

I drive I just dont break shit. This happens because it was built and tuned right(I can also drive). 6 track days in the Evo doesnt make you special Jon. I was tracking before you could drive son.

jondukes
02-25-2005, 01:43 PM
and i was built and tuned wrong?you make it seem like i f-ed up,whats your tuning and building doing for you when you gat cut off in the rain?boo-hoo lets see your driving skills then -the past is the past

GokuSSJ4
02-25-2005, 01:55 PM
Sam-
you have a garage queen, and you drive the car 5 minutes a day, if that!!
Jon-
whats wrong with your car ??? did you fixed the trailarm ?? or is it something else ?

Goku's car rode very good over the ruts in HB a few weeks back. felt like a brick - ROCK SOLID 8)

next time i will take you through a turn :wink: the car feels like stock

gofaster87
02-25-2005, 01:58 PM
Sam-
Jon-
whats wrong with your car ??? did you fixed the trailarm ?? or is it something else ?

No need to put tons of mileage on the car when I have 3 others to drive, frickin chonch. I dont feel a need to drive the car to every place I visit: lunch, grocery store, friends place, etc. Very unnecessary. The slow always have to find a way to make themselves feel better.

DTunedEvoX
02-25-2005, 01:59 PM
errrrr okay :? So Alex -whats going down in Buttonwillow tommorow?

GokuSSJ4
02-25-2005, 02:02 PM
Sam-
Jon-

No need to put tons of mileage on the car when I have 3 others to drive, frickin chonch. I dont feel a need to drive the car to every place I visit: lunch, grocery store, friends place, etc. Very unnecessary. The slow always have to find a way to make themselves feel better.

bah ! next time bring your car to streets (to drive ) you wab !!!!
besides you can not compare your car with mine when you have a build bottom end and a GT35 turbo

jondukes
02-25-2005, 02:03 PM
Sam-
Jon-

trailing arm , tie rod ,and alignment -one rim completely cracked

gofaster87
02-25-2005, 02:05 PM
Sam-
Jon-

trailing arm , tie rod ,and alignment -one rim completely cracked

Did they call you yet with the estimate. I might be going down there today.

jondukes
02-25-2005, 02:06 PM
the slow-hah straight lines dont count-

alex_alex
02-25-2005, 02:08 PM
errrrr okay :? So Alex -whats going down in Buttonwillow tommorow?

speedventures track event. still lots of spots, you can just show up tomorrow morning

Muellerized...
02-25-2005, 04:56 PM
I am contemplating having Mueller put some JICs in my car. However before I lay out $2+k I would really like to know what to expect. I know that John can set this up for a variety of applications, and the way your car is setup may be different from what I want, but at least it will be a starting point.

There is my personal car here at Road Race Chassis in Santa Fe Springs.
It has a 'rowdy' set-up underneath it.

Is Jon Dukes car still broken, which corner did he break?

jondukes
02-25-2005, 05:55 PM

front right

WavMixer
02-25-2005, 06:12 PM
WavMixer, how close are you to Buttonwillow in Bakersfield? I'll be there tomorrow
It's a couple hours away from me which is not an obstacle, however I have some honey-dos around the house to perform in order for Mrs. Wav to allow me to go to the D1 on Sunday. I'd like to take a rain check though. I wish you good weather on track day, lately it sux.

WavMixer
02-25-2005, 06:21 PM
Thanks John, that sounds great. I know you have been busy, so I didn't wanna bug ya for a test drive. Any chance of getting my bushings put in and getting an alignment while I'm there? Sheila had me penciled in for an appt for "a Tuesday in February."

Absinthe
02-25-2005, 06:38 PM
Sam-
Jon-

bah ! next time bring your car to streets (to drive ) you wab !!!!
besides you can not compare your car with mine when you have a build bottom end and a GT35 turbo

Thom- how many times have you posted this exact response? 15? 20? 300?

gofaster87
02-25-2005, 08:05 PM

front right

It actually might be the whole right side. He wont know till its on the frame rack.

Tarmac02
02-25-2005, 08:24 PM
wow...

and here I thought threads that went off topic were gonna be locked by the Nazi

Miss Evo8
02-25-2005, 09:01 PM
[quote="WavMixer"]I am contemplating having Mueller put some JICs in my car. However before I lay out $2+k I would really like to know what to expect. I know that John can set this up for a variety of applications, and the way your car is setup may be different from what I want, but at least it will be a starting point.

Sell the ride on EBAY!!!

leaveit2bevo
02-26-2005, 02:00 AM
in before lockhttp://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/album125/mini_goku_banana.jpg

Senshi
02-26-2005, 02:56 AM
in before lockhttp://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/album125/mini_goku_banana.jpg

GokuSSJ4
02-26-2005, 03:18 AM
wow...

not all of them , but most !!
remember that being a mod (specially with people like bevo and gofaster87 ) is not easy.

gt40
02-26-2005, 04:45 AM
I am up for giving a ride... :twisted: I have the track version though....[/quote]

Senshi
02-26-2005, 05:06 AM
ill take a ride in your car anytime :D but whens the next track day your doing cus i really want a ride around a track in your beast!

leaveit2bevo
02-26-2005, 11:39 AM
wow...

remember that being a mod (specially with people like bevo and gofaster87 ) is not easy.

cry me a river banana boy

gofaster87
02-26-2005, 11:42 AM
wow...

Im not bad. I answer the thread then I go off topic.

GokuSSJ4
02-26-2005, 02:01 PM
I am up for giving a ride... :twisted: I have the track version though....

you dont count !!!lol
make sure you have some hoosiers on the beast

Knower
02-26-2005, 02:38 PM
I am up for giving a ride... :twisted: I have the track version though....

you dont count !!!lol
make sure you have some hoosiers on the beast

Are you kidding? Even his couch sports Hoosiers. :lol: