PDA

View Full Version : SD Convoy for Saturday 3/5

Chris in SD
03-02-2005, 01:35 PM
**I am not going to make it this weekend - I have a bulldog puppy to take care of :wink: **

To go to Crystal Cove show (home of Enzos, etc.):

Meet at Chevron on the corner of Midway and Rosecrans (right off the 5 or 8) at 5:15am. We have to leave that early to be able to park in the lot before 7am.

From the show, we will travel to L.A. (my old stomping grounds) for Hot Import Nights. I know a BOMB all-you-can-eat sushi place we could hit before the show...

See you there.

Chris

subgraphic
03-02-2005, 04:10 PM
Indeed.

alex_alex
03-02-2005, 04:25 PM
To go to Crystal Cove show (home of Enzos, etc.):

Meet at Chevron on the corner of Midway and Rosecrans (right off the 5 or 8) at 5:15am. We have to leave that early to be able to park in the lot before 7am.

From the show, we will travel to L.A. (my old stomping grounds) for Hot Import Nights. I know a BOMB all-you-can-eat sushi place we could hit before the show...

See you there.

Chris

Chris, wheres your all you can eat sushi place?

Chris in SD
03-02-2005, 04:26 PM
Ah, das ist mein kleine Sekret.

stuart5150
03-02-2005, 05:17 PM
How about a 99cent all you can eat chinese food place. One of my employees ate there and lost feeling in his face and his face puffed up for like two days.

Sounds more like a recipe for suicide than a bargan on a meal, if you are hungry try Tito's Taco's (chips out of a garbage can baby)

Chinese food=Death
Mexican food=Heaven

Hee hee my 2 cents

Chris in SD
03-02-2005, 05:21 PM
My place is tried and tested. GREAT sushi, plus gyoza, tempura, miso, etc. I am a sushi snob and this place meets my standard. Of course, if I tell you turkeys about it, it'll get mobbed... :wink:

I only go there when I am in the LA area. My g/f (ex?) and I drove up there a few weeks ago just for the sushi.

Richard EVO
03-02-2005, 05:49 PM
My place is tried and tested. GREAT sushi, plus gyoza, tempura, miso, etc. I am a sushi snob and this place meets my standard. Of course, if I tell you turkeys about it, it'll get mobbed... :wink:

I only go there when I am in the LA area. My g/f (ex?) and I drove up there a few weeks ago just for the sushi.

Aw, c'mon. Why do you care if it gets mobbed. You don't even live in L.A. Do you really think the local evo board is enough to make your favorite Japanese place crowded all the time?

How about letting us know where. Or PM me. I am a sushi snob too and have NEVER been to an all you can eat place that was worth a shit.

Chris in SD
03-03-2005, 11:03 AM
Bump for edit...

ChuTHIS
03-03-2005, 03:53 PM
whoa 5 in the morning huh.... hmmm.

subgraphic
03-03-2005, 06:17 PM
IM OUT. :? :(

ChuTHIS
03-03-2005, 06:35 PM
yeaaah...i don't think im going to partake in this one either.