PDA

View Full Version : How often do you wipe down the interior?

gofaster87
03-04-2005, 06:15 PM
???????????

DTunedEvoX
03-04-2005, 06:23 PM
When I clean my car ... :o

Miss Evo8
03-04-2005, 06:55 PM
Once a week and I have a little duster I keep in my glovebox I got at Super Autobachs for touch ups between cleanings. :wink:

CT9A RS
03-08-2005, 03:25 PM
I wipe it down with a towel say every 2 weeks. And every once in awhile i go over it with Meguiars Gold Wipes but not in the sun usually in the evening n keep it out of the sun for a while.

EvoRution
03-08-2005, 03:41 PM
there's this new stuff from Meguiars in a black spray bottle called interior detailer - it's like quick detailer for your interior.. I LOVE this stuff.. it smells great and it cleans every type of interior surface without leaving grease like the armor all type of stuff.

My interior is immaculate. I wipe it down every saturday morning, same as my old 03...

the thing I've learned about clean interiors with every car i've owned is this: it's not how thoroughly you clean it the first time - it's each subsequent cleaning. you have to stay ahead of things, let it go too far and eventually all the grime and sun damage would be hard to reverse.. my S14's interior is in near perfect shape, not bad for a 10 year old car.. my coworker with a 1 year old Ion has dirt, filth, rotten food, beard shavings, and baby feces smeared everywhere - probably irreversible..

rammsteinmatt
03-08-2005, 04:06 PM
baby feces eh?

Skiracer
03-08-2005, 08:41 PM
Scotchguard the interior seats! I even spilled kimchee on my seats, but the juices didn't absorb at all!

EvoRution
03-09-2005, 12:30 AM
Scotchguard the interior seats! I even spilled kimchee on my seats, but the juices didn't absorb at all!

I don't believe you! My korean friends have to have a seperate fridge just for their kimchee.. even so, the milk in the other fridge STILL tastes like fermented cabbage..

DoCoMo
03-09-2005, 03:53 AM
got a name of this meguires cleaner i gots to get some thanx