PDA

View Full Version : I think I have found the one!!

high_r0ller
03-07-2005, 05:07 PM
I think I have found the one, the car that is just amazing!!! Since 16 years old, i have been through 9 vehicles, this being #9 I am 21 now, actually 22 tomorrow the 8th. This is definately the car, I will have this for a very long time unlike my others, I will go through the list:

1. 1987 Ford Ranger (first vehicle)

2. 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST- Good car actually still in the family with over 200,000 miles, still goin strong.

3. 1998 Chevrolet S-10 ZR2, compact pick up with 4WD to get me to the mountains.

4. 2001 Toyota Tacoma S-Runner- Best Truck I owned, hard to find, 5-speed manual 3.4 superchared, running around 270hp. Totalled cause some 16 year old bitch didn't know what red means on the traffic light.

5. 2003 Subaru WRX- Quick car, nice, but something about it just really didn't come to like it much.

6. 2002 Toyota Tacoma 4 Door 4WD- Lifted 6 inches with 35's- was cool, go up to the mountains, go anywhere type of thing.

7. 2005 Subaru WRX STI- thought I would go this route again, but again something about it which really didn't amaze me, yeah is was fast and all that, but I don't know, just something.

8. 2005 Ford F-150- Big truck, too big, couldn't park, couldn't turn, not that fast, wasn't me at all. That was a big negative on my equity, which sucks, but we all make mistakes.

9. 2005 Mitsubishi Evolution- Best out of all of them. Feels strong all around with turns takeoff and braking, unlike the STI. I could put a rack on top for snowboards to go to the mountains cause AWD. Fun car, wonderful to be in, I just want to drive around cause it is so amazing. I've had my eye on it since it came out, but really never drove it, or talked to anyone that had one, but now I made no mistake. This is THE CAR!!

I am glad to be on here and hope to meet some of you soon and glad own such a great car, can't wait til I can start modding. Oh yeah, Macky, was that you in the red MR at HB Mitsu??

WavMixer
03-07-2005, 05:10 PM
Mackey has a white MR, might have been his brother though.

EvoPwr
03-07-2005, 05:13 PM
welcome to the club!

j_nizzle
03-07-2005, 05:19 PM
terrance is macky's brother and he has the red mr at hb. great to have a new member hope to see you around. what color is your car?

Macky
03-07-2005, 06:17 PM
I am glad to be on here and hope to meet some of you soon and glad own such a great car, can't wait til I can start modding. Oh yeah, Macky, was that you in the red MR at HB Mitsu??

could have been me, when was it? i drive the red MR every once in a while 8)