PDA

View Full Version : Props to ROAD///RACE

WavMixer
03-09-2005, 10:16 AM
Last night I called RRE around 6 pm asking if I could come down for a simple 15-20 minute job, and Mike says sure. I pull in around 7 and the shop door is closed and full of customer cars, Mike and Jacquie look like they are ready to go home. Mike opens the shop and my little 15 minute job turned out to be a 3-4 hour job. Mike stayed and got the job finished and I pulled outta there at 11 pm, my car running like tits on a Ritz!

Moral to the story, RRE ROCKS!!! I know Mueller has been busy trying to get the race car back on line, and he hasn't been getting to the appointments as fast as most of us would like, but damn it all! When push came to shove, Mike had my back and got me on the road again. Bottom line is if you want to add a shiny new disco BOV so all your buddies can ooh and ahh over the whoosh, you might have to wait a bit to get in. But when you need something, (like a race car built from the ground up in less than 30 days) these guys will do everything they can plus some to see the job is done, and done right! Because of this kind of service, I would buy my parts at RRE even if the price was double, but fortunately for us, they still have the best prices anywhere!!!

vroomevo
03-09-2005, 03:49 PM
glad that i live only 30-40mins away from RRE.
8)

MYFIRSTEVO
03-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Yeah RRE has been good to me. Tony fit me in to their tight schedule for a clutch install the same week! and I got my car back the same day.

BTW: Tony I still owe you your 10bucks. I'll drop it off as soon as i have the time to stop by the shop. :D

Knower
03-09-2005, 04:10 PM
...Bottom line is if you want to add a shiny new disco BOV so all your buddies can ooh and ahh over the whoosh, you might have to wait a bit to get in...

HOLLA!!! :)

EvoPwr
03-09-2005, 05:01 PM
sounds like a great place, now all i need is a job so i can spend money there ;)

GokuSSJ4
03-09-2005, 08:48 PM
...Bottom line is if you want to add a shiny new disco BOV so all your buddies can ooh and ahh over the whoosh, you might have to wait a bit to get in...

HOLLA!!! :)thats the RRE attitude

tama_mog
03-09-2005, 09:12 PM
yeah I waited for awhile for my disco ball shiny bov.

Skiracer
03-09-2005, 09:44 PM
I visited RRE for the first time a few days ago just to pickup a small part and Rob over there rocks! Everyone there seemed very busy and understaffed and the phones were ringing off the hooks, but Rob spent about 45 minutes with me talking about the part i purchased and also possible SAFC, injector, MBC, and fuel pump upgrades, and whenever someone yelled his name at the shop, he said "i'll be there in a minute", then turns his attention back to me. Afterwords, he gave me a tour of the shop!

Paul Kendall
03-10-2005, 11:43 PM
Oh so that was you making all that noise....I was there aswell with "Honda" Robert for four hours tunning the car. Glad to "hear" everythng went well.

eclipstastic
03-17-2005, 07:45 PM
yea they r tight always nice and ready to answer questions

moogle
03-18-2005, 02:48 AM
if their closer I'd go there.

doctorevo
03-18-2005, 05:33 AM
either you go there first and get things done the right way, or bring it there last to correct others' shop mistakes. either way you end up at rre anyhow. =)

rEdEvO8
03-18-2005, 12:13 PM
These guys are GREAT! I email. I dont try to call because I know they are busy with all of us asking questions and what not. But everytime I email following their instructions by putting "TO ROAD RACE" in the subject line, I get a fast response. All my questions get answered. I plan on purchasing a few things this weekend at the shop, cant wait.....

Skiracer
05-16-2005, 07:13 PM
I just went to RRE to fix a minor problem & Tony looked at my car as soon as i got there and fixed it right away. In addition, i mentioned to him i had a minor problem with my Zeitronix, they didn't even look at my existing unit and they just swapped mine out with a new one :D
Huge props to RRE!

EvoPwr
05-16-2005, 07:20 PM
I just went to RRE to fix a minor problem & Tony looked at my car as soon as i got there and fixed it right away. In addition, i mentioned to him i had a minor problem with my Zeitronix, they didn't even look at my existing unit and they just swapped mine out with a new one :D
Huge props to RRE!

good to hear!

ultraflip
05-16-2005, 07:24 PM
either you go there first and get things done the right way, or bring it there last to correct others' shop mistakes. either way you end up at rre anyhow. =)

+1

speed8
05-17-2005, 10:21 PM
Why bother going somewhere else to just end up at RRE?
Just get it done right the first time!

Skiracer
07-12-2005, 07:22 PM
I just came back from RRE to fix a leaking BOV. Plus, i had Robert drive my car around for an hour around RRE's unofficial road course trying to diagnose a problem and he finally found it in 1 hour! Best part, no charge! I even offered to buy him dinner, and he refused! How dare he!! He knows i'll be back again there eventually.. :driving:

tama_mog
07-12-2005, 07:50 PM
honda always refuses dinner. He has a very strict eating regimen it seems -_- Always refuses me when I want to buy him dinner, had to force down pizza on him one lunchtime when I bought roadrace guys pizza.