PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys look what I did to this high school RSX guy

mybada
03-10-2005, 02:28 PM
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=245455&page=1&pp=25

Evo in that story is me
BTW I don't have turboback only mods I got is K&N drop-in filter and HKS Hi-power exhaust
Funny how everyone in that forum think I have turboback

leaveit2bevo
03-10-2005, 02:31 PM
hahhaha that tight there posting about you.

Macky
03-10-2005, 02:48 PM
they have like what 4 threads against the evo there? :lol:

EvoPwr
03-10-2005, 04:12 PM
LMFAO what a bunch of chumps!

ovenmit331
03-10-2005, 04:57 PM
i've 2nd gear started an rsx with three people in it and beat them. granted it was bone stock, but still, it was funny to say "i'll start in 2nd to make it closer" to the guy at the light...

Evo-8
03-10-2005, 05:50 PM
lol

Boosted
03-10-2005, 09:34 PM
they have like what 4 threads against the evo there? :lol:

I Know dude they need to just realize they will never be as fast as us....

Skiracer
03-10-2005, 09:57 PM
Hahhaha, even the WRX guys are laughing their asses off about the RSX thread:
http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=97238

Macky
03-10-2005, 10:34 PM
when i joined tha forum recently (when i was helping a friend get into the RSX forums) i got so much hate points out of nowhere, just because i drove an evo :lol:

nurb2
03-10-2005, 11:26 PM

Evo in that story is me
BTW I don't have turboback only mods I got is K&N drop-in filter and HKS Hi-power exhaust
LOL. You are a fucking tool ... you're BOTH the Evo and the RSX in that story. How ghey do you have to be to go over to another board, pretend you have an RSX, post a fake race, then come back over here and try to get props for it?

needagrip = mybada

And here I thought I'd never see anything lamer than suyfergirl pretending to be man and telling herself how pretty she thinks she is ... LOL.

-nurb2-

leaveit2bevo
03-11-2005, 12:02 AM

Evo in that story is me
LOL. You are a fucking tool ... you're BOTH the Evo and the RSX in that story. How ghey do you have to be to go over to another board, pretend you have an RSX, post a fake race, then come back over here and try to get props for it?

needagrip = mybada

And here I thought I'd never see anything lamer than suyfergirl pretending to be man and telling herself how pretty she thinks she is ... LOL.

-nurb2-

lol are you serious?

nurb2
03-11-2005, 12:18 AM
Check his first post here and his first post on ClubRSX ....

I bought 05 RSX-S last sunday and joined the forum today~

I bought MR today and joined socalevo.net!!
LOL.

More because I'm bored ... note the writing style with the short sentences, double exclamation points and question marks !! ??, and how he does not use a space before his ellipsis ...

Wow amazing!!
First, RSX's beat EVO that traps more than 104mph @1/4
Now it's E46 M3 which traps even faster 106mph @1/4
amazing what we can do with K20!!

but can you tell me why i'm getting my ass kicked whenevery time I race evo's??
it must be the stickers you have on your RSX?? what kinda stickers you have on your RSX?? right now I only have a small Apexi sticker on rear window...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just found out who Nick TypeS is...
haha that story is funny
I'm getting Hondata this thrusday and possibily rematch?? and hope I can beat MR this time.... J/K
I never said I could beat MR, I thought I could keep up for a while at least... then difference was too big, so may be not... but who knows??

BTW what is turboback?? why is turboback making so much HP on EVO?? Can I have that on mine??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just want to see the race... how hard is that??
and here's another one

Roll racing is gay!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kumho MX is better than Yok ES100

but if it's Ecsta Supra 712 vs Yok ES100 then ES100...

You started the post, they accepted your challenge.... you must show up BTW where in the post saying it must be rolling start??

Anyways I really want to see this race~ so when is the race??
lose or win, keep the promise

ah... shoot
is this going to be another 3 ppl meet??
may be 2 since ecko's girl friend is out for this week....

This time ppl will show up for sure?? Cool
Friday is OK for me 8pm sounds good!!

Fine I will take it...
what time is the meet?? where exactly?
Let me see if I can make it...

Ive seen two in person!! that includes missevo8 at the fullerton meet!
Her car's nice~! probably the first girl with modded evo... hehe

It was on beach & rosecrans only 5min away from my houe
I was comming home from my friend's house in La Habra.... well too late I have to take damn tint off now.

Now I'm kinda araid to put my exhaust back on... I think I have to go to referee station and get it certified. Anyone want to go referee station and get tested??
I know there's a guy with HKS exhaust certified on this forum I dont know who that was thooo
Same guy, very obvious.

-nurb2-

nijikon5
03-11-2005, 12:38 AM
What the Forum Detective

leaveit2bevo
03-11-2005, 12:38 AM
damn weaksauce

ultraflip
03-11-2005, 12:55 AM
damn weaksauce

rino
03-11-2005, 01:55 AM
oh man ur officially g4y

mybada
03-11-2005, 02:56 AM

Evo in that story is me

needagrip = mybada

-nurb2-

wow this guys is pretty serious! easy buddy
if you can, check the IPs
IP I used on this forum is 68.65.78.77
probably IP used on RSX forum should be different if it's not me
plus what is benefit of making my own story?
if you want to believe that was me, SO BE IT
I don't care I like the story whether its my own or not

Eckolaker
03-11-2005, 05:08 AM
you have to be kidding me!

Mybada, when did you race this guy? This before or after last friday night?

To Nurb2,

Go troll somewhere else please.

Luscious
03-11-2005, 10:10 AM
RSX drivers....what is it with them specifially? I seem to get reved on by them more that any other car type.
Just a couple of weeks ago, I was out running some errands in Montclair. I stopped at a light to make a right turn, and noticed a guy in a lowered RSK waiting at the light to make a left onto the street I was on. I look at him as I am pulling out to make my turn. He sticks his head out of the window and shouts "PUSSY!!!" as I drive by. LOL!!

Luscious
03-11-2005, 10:26 AM

Evo in that story is me

needagrip = mybada

-nurb2-

wait a sec...the first post by needagrip was on 2/24/05.
the first post by mybada was 10/18/04

Other than the fact they say kinda similar things on there first post, what other proof do you have that they are the same person? Please say you have more to make your post mean little more than average trolling.
Did you check the IP's? That would offer more proof than what you posted.

PiNG
03-11-2005, 11:02 AM
i really doubt mybada is making this stuff up. I drive in fullerton alot and there's a some rsx's that wants peice of my MR until I start up my car lately. :lol: One even reved at me WHILE i was driving up euclid checking for boost leak. I was taking a U turn then.

nurb2
03-11-2005, 11:22 AM
i really doubt mybada is making this stuff up. I drive in fullerton alot and there's a some rsx's that wants peice of my MR until I start up my car lately. :lol: One even reved at me WHILE i was driving up euclid checking for boost leak. I was taking a U turn then.
The outcome of story itself is sound ... an MR with those mods would obviously rape a lightly modded RSX.

What's jacked is he made up a username, pretended to own an RSX, posted a fake kill story, then tried to get props for his "kill" by linking to his fake story.

People with RSX's make up stories about beating Evo's, not the other way around. It's a low self esteem issue, nothing more.

-nurb2-

go4broke
03-11-2005, 11:27 AM
RSX drivers....what is it with them specifially? I seem to get reved on by them more that any other car type.
Just a couple of weeks ago, I was out running some errands in Montclair. I stopped at a light to make a right turn, and noticed a guy in a lowered RSK waiting at the light to make a left onto the street I was on. I look at him as I am pulling out to make my turn. He sticks his head out of the window and shouts "PUSSY!!!" as I drive by. LOL!!

lol sooo true dude.... i got reved on all the time by rsx's when i had my type r...once was at a light...this dumbass was in the left turn lane next to me and started reving and looking over at me...wtf..am i gonna battle him inital d style for the turn?!? it seems like most rsx owners have a complex or something....

Luscious
03-11-2005, 11:27 AM
The outcome of story itself is sound ... an MR with those mods would obviously rape a lightly modded RSX.

What's jacked is he made up a username, pretended to own an RSX, posted a fake kill story, then tried to get props for his "kill" by linking to his fake story.

People with RSX's make up stories about beating Evo's, not the other way around. It's a low self esteem issue, nothing more.

-nurb2-

naw. need more than that. Besides, the outcome of his kill story is lkame anyway...an Evo beat a RSX....of course it will! Who cares?

Eckolaker
03-11-2005, 02:02 PM
Unfortunately for you Nurb2, you have come to the wrong boards with less then nothing for evidence.

I know Mybada personally. Not well, but I know him enough to say he wouldnt make up dumb shit like this. Why? Well first off, Evo owners know who they can beat. Most Evo owners arent show offs. We have traded in our Hondas, Acura's, Nissans, and Other cars for our Evo's. One thing I have noticed amongst most people on this Board is that they havea mutual respect for each other and the road.

Nurb2, your trolling.

You're siffting in the wrong pile of shit bro. Go somewhere else or make a constructive post.

IP's man. Lets see the Matching IP's

Blaze
03-11-2005, 03:43 PM
It's a low self esteem issue, nothing more.
-nurb2-

Why would anyone brag about beating an RSX at ....well, anything?
Why would an RSX post a video that featured himself getting beat....badly??
Why would an EVO owner be trolling Honda forums?

I don't really know. But to be fair, if I "somehow" had this happen to me and then was forwarded a link to the vid online, I might post something similar.

Most people own more then one computer, so the IP thing could be moot. I say if anyone is THAT interested in doing some detective work, then meet up with the guy at a local meet and compare his car to the one in the video. Vehicle color and exhaust should be proof enouch (assuming you cannot verify plates or other distinguishing features).

Otherwise, leave it alone. Staged or not, it's a funny video. :)

Blaze

nurb2
03-11-2005, 04:09 PM
Unfortunately for you Nurb2, you have come to the wrong boards with less then nothing for evidence.

I know Mybada personally. Not well, but I know him enough to say he wouldnt make up dumb shit like this. Why? Well first off, Evo owners know who they can beat. Most Evo owners arent show offs. We have traded in our Hondas, Acura's, Nissans, and Other cars for our Evo's. One thing I have noticed amongst most people on this Board is that they havea mutual respect for each other and the road.

Nurb2, your trolling.

You're siffting in the wrong pile of shit bro. Go somewhere else or make a constructive post.

IP's man. Lets see the Matching IP's
I don't need to prove anything to you newbie. You prove he didn't if you care so much. The guy has a very unique, somewhat retarded writing style ... smart people can see it clear as day. mybada didn't exactly deny it either.

-nurb2-

Blaze
03-11-2005, 04:12 PM
I don't need to prove anything to you newbie. You prove he didn't if you care so much.
-nurb2-

http://www.plasticnipple.com/images/forums/wheelchair_owned.jpg

Howie
03-11-2005, 04:12 PM
a stupid RSX kept trying to race me on the freeway once. He spent about 15 min staring over at me and slowing down/speeding up. I was trying to mind my own business but he kept on insisting that we race. Finally i downshifted, punched it and just burned him with 3 guys in my car and the AC on. After a while, i slowed back down and let him catch up. As he caught up I had my friend drop his trousers and moon him. That was awesome.

-Howie

nurb2
03-11-2005, 04:17 PM
It's a low self esteem issue, nothing more.
-nurb2-

Why would anyone brag about beating an RSX at ....well, anything?
Why would an RSX post a video that featured himself getting beat....badly??
Why would an EVO owner be trolling Honda forums?

I don't really know. But to be fair, if I "somehow" had this happen to me and then was forwarded a link to the vid online, I might post something similar.

Most people own more then one computer, so the IP thing could be moot. I say if anyone is THAT interested in doing some detective work, then meet up with the guy at a local meet and compare his car to the one in the video. Vehicle color and exhaust should be proof enouch (assuming you cannot verify plates or other distinguishing features).

Otherwise, leave it alone. Staged or not, it's a funny video. :)

Blaze
It's not the post concerning the funny video. It's a different Evo Vs. RSX story ... there are so many over there it's hard to keep track of them all. Usually I have to smack the RSX guys around for posting BS stories, so it's only fair to regulate on one of the few Evo morons.

-nurb2-

Luscious
03-11-2005, 05:31 PM
damn the link to the vid is broke...is there some place else it might be up?

gofaster87
03-11-2005, 05:52 PM
Wow this thread took off. I dont really see what the big deal is, Honda/Acura owners have always thought they owned the roads so why should an RSX owner be any different. People getting worked up over nothing.

mybada
03-11-2005, 06:18 PM
I don't need to prove anything to you newbie. You prove he didn't if you care so much. The guy has a very unique, somewhat retarded writing style ... smart people can see it clear as day. mybada didn't exactly deny it either.

-nurb2-

I didn't deny it because I didn't have to since most of the people on this forum already know that I didn't make up the story and I don't drive RSX.
BTW what is so special about beating up RSX that made YOU think I made up the story? I beat up tons of RSXs and I don't even care.
I am not crazy enough to make up the story of beating RSX.
If it was like porsche TT or ferrari, I probably would though... :lol:

One Evo Pinay
03-11-2005, 07:58 PM
It's a funny thought to think this guy might be both Nurb and Mybada however it's probably not so. But like everyone said whats so special about beating an RSX? RSX guys (the smart ones) know not to mess with EVO's or STI's but could occasionally take on a WRX. However a EVO owner (smart ones) wouldnt really brag about beating an RSX either.

I have both mutual respect for EVO and RSX owners and no, not just cus I own both an EVO and Type S, but because both cars are great in their own way. I think an RSX guy only has grounds to post if he was keeping up with an EVO or beat one. Someone said earlier an RSX would never beat an EVO, now come on thats kinda ignorant lol, never say never. But chances are yeah 9/10 an evo would outrun an RSX; I know a few turbo rsx's that'd give Evo owners a run for their money and vice versa.

Either way this thread is pretty funny, it started as a video showing a kill then turned into an ownage and now an argument of is this guy foreal or not...