PDA

View Full Version : Tire Warranty?

WavMixer
03-11-2005, 10:48 AM
My car has just over 4K miles and my alignment is so far off that the inside of the tires are worn badly. I thought that I read here somewhere that someone else had this problem and had the alignment and tires replaced under warranty. I tried searching and failed to find the post. Does anyone here remember reading/posting about this?

nurb2
03-11-2005, 11:06 AM
I seem to remember something like that too ... maybe it was on EvoM? My Advans were wearing funny too until I had the car properly aligned.

Anway, in this thread EVO Neil says you can get an alignment under warranty within the first 12 months or 12,000 miles .....

http://www.socalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6170

-nurb2-

WavMixer
03-11-2005, 11:10 AM
Thanks nurb2! I do still want more info on who had the tires replaced under warranty.

WavMixer
03-11-2005, 12:44 PM
I just got off of the phone with the owner of HB mitsu. Tom told me that if the tire wear was indeed due to the camber being off, they would order me new tires. Once again mad props are due to HB!!!

EVIL EVO
03-13-2005, 01:48 PM
IT is due to tire rotation it happened to me its because those advan s are so soft they are lucky to even get 15 or 20 thousand miles from them,you must rotate all whell drive tires frequently trust me. tip.. dont get as soft of a tire.