PDA

View Full Version : Put the intake conspiracy asleep please!!!!!!!

EVIL EVO
03-13-2005, 01:57 PM
Im tire of seeing all you wanna be tuners say intakes lose power keep stock.Thats because you need a air fuel controller to lean out the fuel mixture. of course you will lose power with just a intake. but you will have better throttle response with just a intake.my test was first a AFC2 just stock dyno. then with the intake. I gained 10 flywheel horses with a intake I see you all talking down about ,a K&N so either learn more about products or shut up.

Blaze
03-13-2005, 02:05 PM
Well, I guess that's it. :cry:
You heard the "tire" Nuub, English major from Oregon!

Posts regarding intakes will henceforth be band from this forum.
Or until you guys learn how to tune properly!

:roll: Blaze :roll:

leaveit2bevo
03-13-2005, 02:16 PM
why is this guy so angry?

Macky
03-13-2005, 02:17 PM

Blaze
03-13-2005, 02:19 PM

If I knew people in Oregon forumns were talking about intakes, I'd probably leave a similar message.

Please, let's all stand behind this Nuub and end the intake controversy forever!

:roll: Blaze :lol:

Macky
03-13-2005, 02:22 PM

If I knew people in Oregon forumns were talking about intakes, I'd probably leave a similar message.

Please, let's all stand behind this Nuub and end the intake controversy forever!

:roll: Blaze :lol:

kittens add 30 hp, not intakes :lol:

Blaze
03-13-2005, 02:36 PM
http://www.mit.edu/afs/athena.mit.edu/user/c/a/cat/images/kitteneat.jpg

Macky
03-13-2005, 02:44 PM
http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/album131/dean_kitten.jpeg

:lol:

Blaze
03-13-2005, 03:57 PM
http://www.pixeltrip.com/whoknew/images/kitten.jpg

evo_dadi
03-13-2005, 04:16 PM
http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/album131/dean_kitten.jpeg

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

gofaster87
03-13-2005, 06:13 PM
Im tire of seeing all you wanna be tuners say intakes lose power keep stock.Thats because you need a air fuel controller to lean out the fuel mixture. of course you will lose power with just a intake. but you will have better throttle response with just a intake.my test was first a AFC2 just stock dyno. then with the intake. I gained 10 flywheel horses with a intake I see you all talking down about ,a K&N so either learn more about products or shut up.

Didnt you just say you will lose power in your own post? I think most people are talking about just an intake and not coupled with an afc. It is gathered from what many evos experienced with the K&N Typhoon intake that it has caused issues. Many big time, experienced tuners have seen the same probelm so I think you need to STFU. By the way not all cars lose power with just an intake, it depends on the method used to measure air flow. Wonder if this guy works for K&N?

alex_alex
03-13-2005, 06:19 PM

B==D --> EVIL EVO's forehead

Skiracer
03-13-2005, 07:08 PM

He found out you clean your intake once very millenium...

j_nizzle
03-13-2005, 07:46 PM
yeah this guy is so right. intakes dont give you more power...turbo upgrades do. all of us should stop buying worthless intakes and get full-blown turbo upgrades...gt35r?

Absinthe
03-13-2005, 07:52 PM

Didnt you just say you will lose power in your own post? I think most people are talking about just an intake and not coupled with an afc. It is gathered from what many evos experienced with the K&N Typhoon intake that it has caused issues. Many big time, experienced tuners have seen the same probelm so I think you need to STFU. By the way not all cars lose power with just an intake, it depends on the method used to measure air flow. Wonder if this guy works for K&N?

good thing this guy wasnt at the meet...

Absinthe
03-13-2005, 07:52 PM

he just blew $300 bucks an a K&N intake

gofaster87
03-13-2005, 07:54 PM
It would have been kool if he was there dave, then we could have laughed at the intake.

alex_alex
03-13-2005, 08:42 PM
It would have been kool if he was there dave, then we could have laughed at the intake.

we could've also peed on it. urine-hydrolock his engine.

nothere
03-13-2005, 09:03 PM
you guys are brutal, but funny

evolutionist
03-13-2005, 09:06 PM
my name's paul and that's between yall. i added the injen intake and upper i/c pipe and i noticed a significant gain! i dont think my car is any different than anyone else's although i do have 3" turbo back with cat delete. that could be it but it but i dont think i'm the only one with that set-up. all i know is it made a huge difference

STFU Tuning
03-14-2005, 06:37 AM

What a retard.