PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Looking to Buy a New Mitsubishi??

Sam Smash
03-13-2005, 03:04 PM
Pm me if you are interested in a new Mitsu. I can get my customers really good deals on the Evos and their other line of vehicles. You wont have to deal with a salesman, or worry about back and forth game playing. Let me know what you are interested in, and we can set it up.

Here is the best part, we dont charge you a brokers fee. You just get a good deal on a new car. The dealer that I work with also has a pretty good used car selection.

Please feel free to pm me for more details, or can call the shop here and ask for Sam :)

Sam Smash
03-16-2005, 03:51 PM
bump :)

skakid619
03-21-2005, 02:29 AM
hey whats up man, i just joined the forum and saw your post. i might be looking to buy a car end of this year any way you could just throw some numbers at me? i def need to look into the evo a lot more but i was mainly looking at the evo VIII. ive read some stuff about the upcoming evo IX and its supposedly not TOO much diff than the VIII so yah. well anyways just lemme know what you can do, thanks

-Eric

Sam Smash
03-21-2005, 12:23 PM
pm sent :)

itsnino
03-21-2005, 12:50 PM
hey sam, its looking good for tuesday. unless it rains. what necessary papers should i bring

nino