PDA

View Full Version : AEM tuning by Sean Ivey available on March 30 and April 1

Dynoflash
03-18-2005, 12:13 AM
Hey guys, Sean Ivey - (Master AEM tuner on 4G63) www.iveytune.com and I are headed to LA to work together on finishing a large build up on a Evo I have going on in the So Cal area at the end of the month.

I am 100% booked solid with reflash tuning that weekend but I suggested to Sean that maybe he would like to share some of his tuning magic on the AEM with you so cal evo guys.

Sean is a complete master AEM tuner and he gets them to run just like stock cars. He is without a doubt one of the best AEM tuners in the usa.

For this event he will be offering a 3 hour full comprehensive tune incluing full throttle mapping, idle, driveability, cold starting and all other aspects of perfect operation. At the same time, sean will offer the evo owners a private tutorial showing you the proper manner in which to data log and adjust your tunes if ever needed. Also included is one month's free tech support with through the mail review of data logs and free tuning adjustments - (if needed) The price will be $350 fo rthe 3 hours and a respevation in advance shall be needed.

Post up any questions here and Sean will answer them or conatct him directly at www.iverytune.com.