PDA

View Full Version : Radio Install ASAP

One Evo Pinay
03-21-2005, 12:00 PM
I need someone who knows how to install radios, I mean veryyyy knowledgable, that might be available asap to do an uninstall/install. This is the deal, I'm going to need to have my Pioneer AVHP6600 series radio w/ navigation pulled out of my car and put into another RSX. Then have my stock Type S unit put back. I'm not sure if the wires are just spliced or actually cut, but thats why I need someone veryyyyy knowledgeable I dont want no mickey mouse jobs or someone who wont take responsibility if they mess something up, because the job might require more than just pulling the system out and reinstalling, my BOSE system might need to be rewired to work again with my stock headunit. I'm willing to pay you and shops around here in LA have quoted me up the ass and I'm just not down for that. If you really know what your doing or know someone who does give me a call 310-925-1854 ask for Mike.

WavMixer
03-21-2005, 12:17 PM
In addition to my 20 years experience as a professional mechanic, I also spent a couple of years as a MECP certified installer for a major SoCal chain. PM me if you still need help

One Evo Pinay
03-21-2005, 12:23 PM
Hey thanks for the quick reply sorry I didnt answer my phone I was outside moving my car. Actually if your available just give me a call back I'll be right here near my phone so we can talk about what I need done etc.