PDA

View Full Version : Maybe it is time to add a EVO IX Forum?

hksevo8
03-25-2005, 09:51 AM
Just a thought, but with all the hoopla about the upcoming IX, wouldn't it be easier for everyone to check one place on the site to get news/pics/questions answered? Just my $0.02 :D

ovenmit331
03-25-2005, 10:00 AM
Just a thought, but with all the hoopla about the upcoming IX, wouldn't it be easier for everyone to check one place on the site to get news/pics/questions answered? Just my $0.02 :D

I think I agree. Maybe wait til its officially on sale. Wonder who the first to buy one is gonna be...

WavMixer
03-25-2005, 10:32 AM

I think I agree. Maybe wait til its officially on sale. Wonder who the first to buy one is gonna be...

.... Macky....?

ovenmit331
03-25-2005, 11:38 AM

.... Macky....?

haha that was awesome. Macky takes a lot of abuse for being an upgrade whore....

gofaster87
03-25-2005, 12:40 PM

Do we even have to ask?

GokuSSJ4
03-25-2005, 02:00 PM

Do we even have to ask?
i figure it would be either you, darwin or mark :P

drmosh
03-25-2005, 05:06 PM
I don't think a dedicated evo IX forum would get enough traffic but we can make a sticky thread in General.

Coolguy949
04-05-2005, 05:31 PM
Since the differences are really mostly engine-related, I will probably add a MIVEC tech section or something. We'll see as the car gets released.