PDA

View Full Version : Filing complaint against CHP for harassment

Skiracer
03-28-2005, 08:46 AM
http://www.chp.ca.gov/html/cit_complaint.html

Guys, if you feel you have been harassed for driving your car and received a citation that was frivelous, you need to file a complaint. Even if the complaint does not resolve your own personal issues, the officer that pulled you over will think twice about doing it again since any complaints will be placed on his record. Let's do this!

Luscious
03-28-2005, 09:45 AM
I'm thinking I might do this for the officer who gave me a mod. exhaust ticket for a stock exhaust!!

One Evo Pinay
03-28-2005, 10:03 AM
I'm thinking I might do this for the officer who gave me a mod. exhaust ticket for a stock exhaust!!

This happened to me once down in Long Beach area, he was like son you were going a little fast there. I was like no I wasnt, I was going speed limit. I might have accelerated a little quick however didnt break the speed limit for sure. He says well it sure sounded like it to me, do you have any mods? I was like nope stock as can be. He says your exhaust looks kind of big, modified? Kind of loud also. I said nope its stock. He walks to back of car and says why did you lie to me, I was like what are you talking bout its stock?! I was like you can even call up Mitsu dealer ask them to measure the stock exhaust tip and compare it to mine, or we can roll down there together. He sits in his car for about 5 mins doing something then comes back and says have a nice day.

Skiracer
03-28-2005, 10:10 AM

Do it! I do not think i could file a complaint for my exhaust ticket cuz i had my front windows tinted, so the cop could say "i got pulled over for my tint"

Luscious
03-28-2005, 10:29 AM

Do it! I do not think i could file a complaint for my exhaust ticket cuz i had my front windows tinted, so the cop could say "i got pulled over for my tint"

Well, I got pulled over for speeding....but he did write me up for faster than I was going (no radar) I WAS speeding, yes....doing a little over 75 (in the right lane with peole passing me on the left no less). He added on the mod. exhaust without even voicing a concern to me.

rino
03-28-2005, 03:59 PM
file a complaint

PiNG
03-30-2005, 04:12 PM
i don't think form linked above is for complaint to CHP officers. It says:
This form is not intended for the filing of complaints against peace officers or sworn employees of the CHP.
The citizens' complaint process is designed to investigate the allegations of citzens and to make determination of fact as to any wrongdoing.

DTunedEvoX
03-30-2005, 04:28 PM
The officer called jo0 "son" ... umm thought you were a girl?
Anyhow I thnk this is a great idea ... I'm just waiting for the day a CHP officer gets me for something frivilous!

This happened to me once down in Long Beach area, he was like son you were going a little fast there. I was like no I wasnt, I was going speed limit. I might have accelerated a little quick however didnt break the speed limit for sure. He says well it sure sounded like it to me, do you have any mods? I was like nope stock as can be. He says your exhaust looks kind of big, modified? Kind of loud also. I said nope its stock. He walks to back of car and says why did you lie to me, I was like what are you talking bout its stock?! I was like you can even call up Mitsu dealer ask them to measure the stock exhaust tip and compare it to mine, or we can roll down there together. He sits in his car for about 5 mins doing something then comes back and says have a nice day.

bogey8
03-30-2005, 04:56 PM
The officer called jo0 "son" ... umm thought you were a girl?
Anyhow I thnk this is a great idea ... I'm just waiting for the day a CHP officer gets me for something frivilous!

sorry to be off topic....

WHERE'S BILLY??

Ralliartpnoi
03-31-2005, 04:02 AM

OMG I FEEL YOU ON THAT! got the same thing