PDA

View Full Version : OC Thursday meet vendor??

genrec
04-06-2005, 09:08 AM
To all, just wondering if any of you that attend the thursday meets at Best Buy are Vendors or something, that sale items, or bring items with them?? or is there a guy all the OC peeps prefer to buy through for the best deals?

BOVBILLY
04-06-2005, 09:46 AM
To all, just wondering if any of you that attend the thursday meets at Best Buy are Vendors or something, that sale items, or bring items with them?? or is there a guy all the OC peeps prefer to buy through for the best deals?

YES SIRRREEEEE BOOB. I HAVE "SUN" GROUNDING KITS AND THE OWNER OF THE SITE AND THE OWNER OF MYEVOSTORE, COOLGUY949, IS USUALLY THERE EVERY THURSDAY.

SEND HIM A PM AND HE WILL BRING WHAT YOU NEED. CAREFUL THOUGH, HE HAS A QUEAR EYE FOR THE STRAIGHT GUY, IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT!

ZEVO
04-07-2005, 07:33 AM
Where is the Thursday meets located?

BOVBILLY
04-07-2005, 09:10 AM
Where is the Thursday meets located?
MANNY, IT IS AT THE BEST BUY IN THE IRVINE MARKET PLACE. SEMI CLOSE TO YOU AND MIKI!

DarkStarEvo
04-07-2005, 01:06 PM
i'm so confused. i thought thursday meets were at in and out at the tustin market place?

Coolguy949
04-07-2005, 01:49 PM

I ususally have parts with me. To see what I can get, go to www.myevostore.com

EvoPwr
04-07-2005, 04:11 PM
i'm so confused. i thought thursday meets were at in and out at the tustin market place?

they are! dont listen to billy :D best buy and in-n-out are right next to each other in the marketplace, we just park closer to Best Buy :D