PDA

View Full Version : HUNTINGTON BEACH MITSUBISHI SERVICE.

MYFIRSTEVO
04-07-2005, 03:09 PM
The best place to get your car and to get your service needs done. Doug, Matt and the HB mitsu technicians are the best! Don't go anywhere else, but HB. I've been hearing great stuff about them, but now I've experienced it myself and couldnt be any happier. No BS!

Keep up the good work guys! :D

rino
04-07-2005, 03:15 PM
uhh yeah :)

i'll be going there this saturday to get some work done

awesome people there

WavMixer
04-07-2005, 03:17 PM
I was just there last Saturday having them look at the uneven tire wear I have. They scheduled me another appointment to get my car aligned and replace the tires all under warranty! :shock: :D

KRS333
04-07-2005, 03:33 PM
Thats some damn good service.. I know were to go when ready to buy my freaking EVO...

LoyalTrojan
04-07-2005, 04:18 PM
I was just there last Saturday having them look at the uneven tire wear I have. They scheduled me another appointment to get my car aligned and replace the tires all under warranty! :shock: :D

I had a problem with alignment too and Matt referred me to this alignment shop a few miles from HB Mitsu. I forget the name of the shop. He said they dont have alignment equipment at the dealership. Is that where you are getting it done? My problem is my steering wobbles when I brake at highway speeds, do you have the same issue? Why do you need to change your tires for alignment? thanks.

WavMixer
04-07-2005, 04:32 PM
My tires are wearing unevenly. Both tires on the inside of the tread are almost bald where as the outside and center still look like new. It would appear that the camber is way off. I'm not sure of the name of the alignment shop, but it is off site from HB. The steering wobble at speed sounds like a build up of brake pad material on the rotors often confused with warped rotors.

nurb2
04-07-2005, 06:46 PM
I had a problem with alignment too and Matt referred me to this alignment shop a few miles from HB Mitsu. I forget the name of the shop. He said they dont have alignment equipment at the dealership. Is that where you are getting it done? My problem is my steering wobbles when I brake at highway speeds, do you have the same issue? Why do you need to change your tires for alignment? thanks.
HB Mitsu referred me to an alignment shop and it was crap. Tire Pros in Fountain Valley. If that's the one, don't go there.

http://www.socalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7046

Other than that, HB has treated me great.

-nurb2-

WavMixer
04-07-2005, 06:58 PM
Thanks for the heads up on tire shmoes. I'm not sure who HB had in mind, but I will take the time to find out now ;)

NipponHamFighters
04-07-2005, 07:18 PM
If anyone wants to schedule private service appointments without paying the dealer costs. We have 2 of the HB techs for Saturday and Sunday Appointments at our location.

LoyalTrojan
04-07-2005, 08:27 PM
HB Mitsu referred me to an alignment shop and it was crap. Tire Pros in Fountain Valley. If that's the one, don't go there.

http://www.socalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7046

Other than that, HB has treated me great.

-nurb2-

Wow, thanks man. That thread pretty much opened my eyes. Matt at HB Mitsu recommended I go to Tire Pros because they service/align a lot of Evos! Anyone know an alignment shop around LA? Thanks!

CT9A RS
04-09-2005, 04:12 AM
Yeah HB mitsu is dope but they aligned my car at tire pros and it came back not straight.

My steering was at first to the right quite a bit. then when i got it back it was to the left just a bit.

Well im in need for a new alignment so will be looking for new place soon.

WavMixer
04-11-2005, 04:13 PM
I just finished talking to Doug, the service manager at HB. He told me that I could have Mueller do the alignment, give HB the bill and they would reimberse me for the cost of the alignment. :D :D :D :D :D :D

j_nizzle
04-11-2005, 04:20 PM
[quote="nurb2"]

quote]

preston with the serenity sound evo owns that place. get my alignments there only!

eltonbrand
03-25-2006, 10:45 PM
just wanted to give them props, even though it's a redundant comment...took my IX in today and was out within 20 minutes with my oil changed...know doubt they are the best and a cool place to meet some fellow cool evo owners...bro, forgot your name but i hope you get your first evo...(good luck) i think his name is Derrick, the service manager, that guy is great...treats you with respect and is always willing to help...really glad they got rid of Wes (the finance guy) he was a real prick...That dood was more of a Boiler Room Manager than a finance guru..Anyways, good riddance, that guy was and still is a prick....
Props Tom,
Go Clippers...

nurb2
03-25-2006, 10:58 PM
just wanted to give them props, even though it's a redundant comment...took my IX in today and was out within 20 minutes with my oil changed...know doubt they are the best and a cool place to meet some fellow cool evo owners...bro, forgot your name but i hope you get your first evo...(good luck) i think his name is Derrick, the service manager, that guy is great...treats you with respect and is always willing to help...really glad they got rid of Wes (the finance guy) he was a real prick...That dood was more of a Boiler Room Manager than a finance guru..Anyways, good riddance, that guy was and still is a prick....
Props Tom,
Go Clippers...

You revived an 11 month old dead thread. Good noob.

-nurb2-

Stuff
03-25-2006, 11:06 PM
You revived an 11 month old dead thread. Good noob.

-nurb2-

Would you prefer he not search and start a new thread? ;)

Anyways, I was right behind Elton today in line to get my oil changed, and Derek Chaves was the guy's name, and he's extremely friendly and they were fast! And I walked in, no appointment on a Saturday afternoon!

eltonbrand
03-26-2006, 01:25 AM
i''ll take that as a compliment....

thugline
03-26-2006, 04:12 AM
Is this the "Elton Brand" from the "Clippers"? :-\

eltonbrand
03-26-2006, 10:52 AM
stuff, i think he was just joking...anyways, thanks for the comment...

Thugline, yeah it is, just keep it a secret, i don't want Donald Sterling to think that i'm a cheap fuck buying an evo rather than a bentley..

ps, the evo is more fun than the bentley...